Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
She is still a woman. Like a female who loses a leg, she is still a female.

Male who loses his testicles to cancer is still a male

I don't disagree. You've just managed to undermine your own stupid argument.

It's not 'my graph'. In fact it's not a graph at all. Nor does it set out to show bimodal sex. So what is it? It's an example of what the model of bimodality looks like. Should have been obvious.

If sex is bimodal, it would map on to that example of a model of bimodality surely?

So map it on for us.

What are the points on the x axis as pertaining to sex? What are the points on the y axis? What are the differences between someone born at different points in the shaded areas (which presumably represent male and female)?

monkers

Legendary Member
Trans man with top surgery, a surgically constructed penis, and testosterone leading to a male sounding voice, facial hair, and 'guns'. My assessment: a man, just not a cisgender man, but a man nonetheless. Why? Because like a woman, a man has the right to live their life without interference from others.
Their sex hasn't changed. Body modifications, whether by drugs or surgery are simply that.

CXRAndy will disagree, not male because they are not 'full blooded' enough without all the testosterone washing around to make them suitably aggressive to be dangerous to women.

CXRAndy

Guru
You said testosterone doesn't make you aggressive. Now it does if you're male. Which is it

Have you seen those trans who claim to be women, betray their real origins when confronted with questions

monkers

Legendary Member
If sex is bimodal, it would map on to that example of a model of bimodality surely?

So map it on for us.

What are the points on the x axis as pertaining to sex? What are the points on the y axis? What are the differences between someone born at different points in the shaded areas (which presumably represent male and female)?

Are you really so farking stupid? It's presented as an example of a bimodal model. The fact that intersex people exist is sufficient to show that they reside in area 'C' on the model. That's it.

monkers

Legendary Member
You said testosterone doesn't make you aggressive. Now it does if you're male. Which is it

Have you seen those trans who claim to be women, betray their real origins when confronted with questions

As I told you before, look up the consequence for men taking testosterone supplements. Ok, I'll make it easy for you, excess testosterone feminises.

monkers

Legendary Member
Depends on the levels. I've seen men in gyms super super aggressive. They were taking testosterone supplement

Were they more 'full blooded' than you?

Are you really so farking stupid? It's presented as an example of a bimodal model. The fact that intersex people exist is sufficient to show that they reside in area 'C' on the model. That's it.

As usual you are resorting to abuse to deflect from answering. If it shows a bimodal model, map sex on to it. Explain what each axis represents in relation to being male or female.

People with dsds aren't half male-half female by the way, as your image suggests. It's very insulting to suggest they are some sort of male/female hybrid. They are either male or female, with a medical condition that has affected their development in utero.

monkers

Legendary Member
As usual you are resorting to abuse to deflect from answering. If it shows a bimodal model, map sex on to it. Explain what each axis represents in relation to being male or female.

People with dsds aren't half male-half female by the way, as your image suggests. It's very insulting to suggest they are some sort of male/female hybrid. They are either male or female, with a medical condition that has affected their development in utero.

Because you are being deliberately obtuse.

There was no claim that this was representative of the exact shape of the bimodal graph of human sex. It was clearly an example of bimodality.

But as usual you try every way you can to discredit both me and it - which is a twofold system of abuse.

You can not be disingenuous without being called out - and that's why you are farking stupid, because you won't learn this.

CXRAndy

Guru
Because you are being deliberately obtuse.

There was no claim that this was representative of the exact shape of the bimodal graph of human sex. It was clearly an example of bimodality.

But as usual you try every way you can to discredit both me and it - which is a twofold system of abuse.

You can not be disingenuous without being called out - and that's why you are farking stupid, because you won't learn this.

You presented the graph to further your argument. If it wasn't representative then say so, if it's factually incorrect accept it with good grace. :okay:

Top Bottom