Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This response serves to show the extent of your bias.

I haven't said that I know better than any expert at all. I merely quote the message of the legislature and the judiciary.

It's perfectly clear to me that there are those within and without this place who harbour prejudice.
Yes, those are a lot of words but i don't read anything news into them, you're still wrong no matter how many times your try to make it about me. You assume i have an certain bias or even go ahead and assumed that in the past and that is wrong, accumlating multiple wrong's doesn't make one right. it makes you more wrong.

monkers

Legendary Member
Yes, those are a lot of words but i don't read anything news into them, you're still wrong no matter how many times your try to make it about me. You assume i have an certain bias or even go ahead and assumed that in the past and that is wrong, accumlating multiple wrong's doesn't make one right. it makes you more wrong.

You always sound so very angry and shouty.

I advocate human rights for all regardless - even the Dutch! It's simply not right to exclude people where it isn't necessary.

I don't fish and I could only think of two people I know that do. So I've contacted them, not hard, one is a neighbour who was cleaning his car outside earlier.

Then I was talking to somebody who unbeknown to me is a competition angler. He said it really isn't a problem. To ensure a fair playing field all that is necessary is to limit the maximum length of the line, since any disadvantage from lesser strength is less about landing, and more about casting range.

D

Deleted member 159

It's simply not right to exclude people where it isn't necessary.

It is necessary for women to have safe toilets, refuges, hospital treatments(for women by women) and all sports for themselves

Other than that, I would say wear and talk as you like.

Not much to ask

Mr Celine

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
It is necessary for women to have safe toilets, refuges, hospital treatments(for women by women) and all sports for themselves

Other than that, I would say wear and talk as you like.

Not much to ask

As it happens, as a woman I don't need men to tell me where I am allowed to feel safe, and where you have determined without evidence that I should not feel safe.

There are places I do not feel safe around homological men. I've learnt that from experience. I've often been around trans women with never a cause for concern. They are gentle souls.

D

Deleted member 159

As it happens, as a woman I don't need men to tell me where I am allowed to feel safe, and where you have determined without evidence that I should not feel safe.

There are places I do not feel safe around homological men. I've learnt that from experience. I've often been around trans women with never a cause for concern. They are gentle souls.

I couldn't speak for you, but I know women, surrounded by women in my family. I know what makes them feel insecure.

So you know men can be scary. Just because you were lucky to find a man in a dress who was kind does mean that all are like that. Statistically trans have a higher percentage of offending for sexual offences.

Best not wait for the assault to happen before safeguarding women.

bobzmyunkle

homological men
Is this a real thing?

monkers

Legendary Member
I couldn't speak for you, but I know women, surrounded by women in my family. I know what makes them feel insecure.

So you know men can be scary. Just because you were lucky to find a man in a dress who was kind does mean that all are like that. Statistically trans have a higher percentage of offending for sexual offences.

Best not wait for the assault to happen before safeguarding women.

'Man in a dress' is pure bigotry. You are definitely driven by bigotry. There's no other way to see it. Trans women are women. That is the law for one thing, but more than that, I know and have known trans women over the years - all gentle souls. I have detected that part of their personality is a thorough rejection of society's expectation of men to be, and to quote you, 'full-blooded'.

You don't have a reasonable argument, you just continue to parrot the language of bigotry - which begs the question - is it innate in you?

D

Deleted member 159

Man in a dress' is pure bigotry. You are definitely driven by bigotry. There's no other way to see it. Trans women are women

Just because you believe in trans, doesn't mean others do.

I see men in a dress, which I'm factually correct. Remember you can't change your sex.

Ergo , it's a male in a dress.

monkers

Legendary Member
Is this a real thing?

Yes, I believe so. Every living thing is biological, so not just related to humans.

Anatomy is individual - none of us have the exact same anatomy. In my own case the position of my kidneys is atypical I'm told though obviously they have the same function.

Homological relates to anatomies of beings from a common ancestor - as opposed to analogical which relates to anatomy that has similarity in function but from different ancestors.

Corresponding to a similar structure in another life form with a common evolutionary origin.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
Just because you believe in trans, doesn't mean others do.

I see men in a dress, which I'm factually correct. Remember you can't change your sex.

Ergo , it's a male in a dress.

I believe in trying to be the best human being that I can be. Not everybody else does the same.

Top Bottom