Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
I know she's talking out of her arse re males in women's sport.

Outlier opinion.

Just compile male V female results for a miriad of sports.

It will clearly show that men have superior physical advantage in just about all fields of sport.

Only in super long endurance events (ultra marathon)do women compare more favourably

I'll start you off, easy one, I'll stick to world record times

What is the time of men v women 100 metre run. To make it easier, just say which is faster.

Then I'll ask you another, then another, we can go on all day choosing sporting events 😁

To give a little head start I'll pick weightlifting next 👍

You think you know, but you are a farmer - commendable, but in no way significant to this level of scientific study.

As it happens she is not only an assistant professor in the subject area, but an accomplished powerlifter.

I can't see your knowledge or supposed physical strength troubling her, she'll put in her pocket on both counts.

Cara_Ocobock_headshot.jpg

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
I'll disprove all your trans scientists with facts

100 m sprint
Men 9.58 secs
Women 10.49 secs

Men are faster by nearly 9%. :okay:

Tomorrow, next sport

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
I'll disprove all your trans scientists with facts

100 m sprint
Men 9.58 secs
Women 10.49 secs

Men are faster by nearly 9%. :okay:

Tomorrow, next sport
Has a woman ever beat a man in any sport?

On June 8, 1975, boxer Jackie Tonawanda was the first woman to fight in New York's Madison Square Garden. She went up against Larry Rodania—and knocked him out in the second round. After that, she was dubbed "the female Muhammad Ali."
73a4c8e91cf26_8270fcfc-ae6f-48cb-83a1-d0f9bcfef1d8.jpg

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
Just for you to ponder overnight

Weightlifting clean and jerk lift world record

Men 76kg 214kg

Women 81kg (heavier cat to give them a chance) 159kg women ~35% less weight

See you tomorrow

monkers

Legendary Member
Just for you to ponder overnight

Weightlifting clean and jerk lift world record

Men 76kg 214kg

Women 81kg (heavier cat to give them a chance) 159kg women ~35% less weight

See you tomorrow

Yes it's past your bedtime.

Maybe players within each sport could decide which rules suit them best by way of their national and international rule setting bodies. I mean, the government doesn’t get involved in football’s offside rule or specify how many balls constitute an over in cricket.

And when they've done that (eg in cycling) women athletes have voted to exclude males from their category. Consulting female athletes should have been the first step, not the afterthought it was after the default inclusion of males.

Has a woman ever beat a man in any sport? On June 8, 1975, boxer Jackie Tonawanda was the first woman to fight in New York's Madison Square Garden. She went up against Larry Rodania—and knocked him out in the second round. After that, she was dubbed "the female Muhammad Ali."

We all know exceptional women will beat mediocre male athletes. When the playing field in terms of skill, training, support, and so on is equal, men will invariably win because of the advantages of a male physiology. (Endurance and ultra distance events are the exception as in those overall fitness and mental toughness become more important).

The-male-performance-advantage-over-females-across-various-selected-sporting-disciplines.png

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...-selected-sporting-disciplines_fig1_346774077

As to some women not minding about competing with men, that's up to them. They can't consent for the other competitors. Most women who object will be reluctant to speak out because they don't want to face abuse or lose scholarships, sponsors, or other opportunities.

monkers

Legendary Member
So many of your assertions become undone. The use of the words 'we all know' attempts to invalidate all other views. The word 'most' is invariably unsubstantiated, because you unable to evidence these claims.

What you have are opinions, then you try to make a case that these opinions are mainstream. One example was this assertion that the majority of lesbian women are put out by trans women using the word 'lesbian' to describe themselves. I told you that basically we don't give a flying fark. Then the data is posted, that only about 6% of lesbian women have negative attitudes to trans folk. When this is demonstrated to you, you still just crack on, or pivot to something else instead to deflect attention from the failure of your narrative.

The more you continue, the more exposed you become, and the less people seem to be being convinced. Only CXRAndy is fully onboard with your views and he's just trolling for his own amusement.

classic33

So many of your assertions become undone. The use of the words 'we all know' attempts to invalidate all other views. The word 'most' is invariably unsubstantiated, because you unable to evidence these claims.

What you have are opinions, then you try to make a case that these opinions are mainstream. One example was this assertion that the majority of lesbian women are put out by trans women using the word 'lesbian' to describe themselves. I told you that basically we don't give a flying fark. Then the data is posted, that only about 6% of lesbian women have negative attitudes to trans folk. When this is demonstrated to you, you still just crack on, or pivot to something else instead to deflect attention from the failure of your narrative.

The more you continue, the more exposed you become, and the less people seem to be being convinced. Only CXRAndy is fully onboard with your views and he's just trolling for his own amusement.
Don't think even he's fully on board. He's just here for his own amusement as he's pointed out more than once.

What you have are opinions, then you try to make a case that these opinions are mainstream.
I back up what I say with links and evidence. You pick the outliers like Billie Jean King and try to present their view as the dominant one.
It must be upsetting to find that the more the public see what's going on, especially with the likes of sports and prisons, the less they seem to agree with your position.

One example was this assertion that the majority of lesbian women are put out by trans women using the word 'lesbian' to describe themselves. I told you that basically we don't give a flying fark.
And my evidence from lesbian friends is the opposite of what you claim - they aren't interested in men who say they are lesbians - so you obviously can't claim to speak for all lesbians anymore than I can claim to.

Then the data is posted, that only about 6% of lesbian women have negative attitudes to trans folk. When this is demonstrated to you, you still just crack on, or pivot to something else instead to deflect attention from the failure of your narrative.

Unless your survey (link would be handy) says what it means by positive and negative attitudes it's a meaningless assertion. Does it mean emotionally supportive? Does it mean not personally prejudiced towards? Does it mean men should be allowed in women's prisons? These are very different things.

Top Bottom