Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
It's the UK government which has England, Scotland, Wales, and NI MPs.

Think of the Scottish,and other bodies as local mayoral dealing local duties.

They can't and should not be allowed to create laws that interfere and go against the UK's laws which protect women and girls

multitool

Pharaoh
You're up early.

Shît the bed?

It's the UK government which has England, Scotland, Wales, and NI MPs.

Think of the Scottish,and other bodies as local mayoral dealing local duties.

They can't and should not be allowed to create laws that interfere and go against the UK's laws which protect women and girls

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 19

monkers

Legendary Member
I always get up early- farmer :biggrin:

I'll happily give you are free couple of achers to go with your smallholding.:rolleyes:

I dunno spreading muck for a living and spreading muck in your free time. Rolling and trolling. You need a better hobby.

Meanwhile, the vast majority LGB people are either supportive or not particularly bothered. What is it about the manufactured panic that appeals to the sort of men that pretend to be saviours?

IMG_4151.png

Could just as easily ask what it is that makes some men so enamoured of supporting something that overwhelmingly benefits other men but is detrimental to women and girls.

'Having a positive view of' is not the same as 'transwomen should be in women's prisons, sports, and single sex spaces'.

multitool

Pharaoh
Could just as easily ask what it is that makes some men so enamoured of supporting something that overwhelmingly benefits other men but is detrimental to women and girls.

'Having a positive view of' is not the same as 'transwomen should be in women's prisons, sports, and single sex spaces'.

Standard whataboutery from AS. Sees something that proves one of her attack lines is bullshît so she pivots onto something irrelevant.

What this demonstrates is that Tufton Street fake think tank the LGB Alliance in no way represents LGB people.

Ian H

Guru

Did you notice that they asked women as well?

CXRAndy

Guru
I've donated to LGB and Sex matters, plus some others

Would never ever donate to Stonewall or LGBTQ+*"~`||•√π÷÷ק∆\{{=°^¢$$¥€€**"'::;;!!!?

Did you notice that they asked women as well?

The comment was on manufactured panic and men who want to be saviours. The survey screenshot was a different point.

Again though, 'supportive of' can mean a myriad of things from just emotional support to inclusion in everything with no restrictions. It doesn't necessarily mean support for inclusion in the things we have discussed at length already. Quite possible to be supportive of some aspects of the debate and not of others. A vague 'supportive of' doesn't actually tell you much.

Top Bottom