Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

What an angry man you are. You're not really selling me the idea of giving men access to women's spaces one bit.
They aren't legally men though, are they?
Whatever you may think.
This is just your usual unevidenced rubbish.
I wouldn't say that. Something about a different group frightens you, and you're projecting that fear in an attempt to make it real. It's all you've done, all along.
It must be apparent by now that on this forum nobody gives a toss what anybody else thinks of them, [B[least of all what you think.[/B] How odd that you imagine women care about your approval though.
I wouldn't say that,
Unless you explain what this means - which you've declined to do several times - I think we can only assume it refers to the only relevant acronym I could find, which is 'Male Gay Girlfriend', suggesting that my partner is actually a gay man. Seems a bit homophobic of you to continue using it as what you imagine to be an insult tbh but crack on. I don't care, he won't care, and it's only you that thinks being gay is something to be embarrassed about to point where it can be used as an insult.
It seems to be working here. Playing the victim yet again, and your paranoia showing yet again.

You've only demanded an answer once before. I've already said if you get it right...
However you continue to play the victim, a role you've grown used to.

CXRAndy

Guru
They're biologically male, always will be, can never change

CXRAndy

Guru
Is it so awful to enlighten us to your acronyms?

Not seen any victim claiming. Last one was Monkers, she skipped off, to be replaced her alter ego.

Probably sunning herself in the south of France

D

Deleted member 121

Is it so awful to enlighten us to your acronyms?

Not seen any victim claiming. Last one was Monkers, she skipped off, to be replaced her alter ego.

Probably sunning herself in the south of France

Monkers last post was at 14:16. You posted at 18:38 ish. Any tips on how to go from drowning in piss on NACA to getting my tits out on a beach in the south of France in a few hours and in dark conditions?

CXRAndy

Guru
Monkers last post was at 14:16. You posted at 18:38 ish. Any tips on how to go from drowning in piss on NACA to getting my tits out on a beach in the south of France in a few hours and in dark conditions?

Was that Monker's, or her alter persona?

CXRAndy

Guru
Transgender effectively banned from women's Olympic competitions from this summer

Only those who have transitioned before 12 years old would be considered eligible.

Given most countries are recoiling from the barbaric child multilation practices, no one will male ever be able to cheat in women's Olympic sports again.

Hooray

CXRAndy

Guru
As for "barbaric child mutilation", what about circumcision? Non-consensual and totally unnecessary.

Totally agree, same for female genital mutilation- totally barbaric practices that should have some of the severest punishment to the perpetrators

CXRAndy

Guru
Punish doctors? Great idea.

the vast majority of these practices are not undertaken by 'doctors'. Most are an elder 'religious' practitioner, who undertakes the mutilation.

However if doctors undertook these practices without definite required intervention due to physical issues, sure punish them too.

Top Bottom