Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Also worth noting that ERCC was never shut. Looks like all they did was lock the outer main door that's on the street instead of having it open access. Now you have to use the intercom, which is hardly 'Gone into lockdown'.

Also M Wadhwa declined to appear at the employment tribunal and instead left their staff to answer questions on the policy that Wadhwa oversaw and directed - which included telling a woman who asked for a women only therapy group that she 'wasn't suitable for their services'.

images.jpeg

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
From an open door to a locked door and an intercom isn't a lockdown? OK.

I'm only saying that because we're back to extremes. Glinner in one corner, with Wings over Scotland as his cut man, and Beth Douglas in the other with Open Democracy as hers.

There is a wonderful and opening middle ground which most of the queer community occupies. Everyone's welcome. We have cookies.

multitool

So are we saying that there is a GC cult and a TransActivism cult?

I think it's arguable that there might be, although I'll caveat that by saying that I'm not overly familiar with trans rights activists. What I would say is that my assumption would be that TRAs are trans heavy, whereas I doubt very much the transphobes consist of people actively threatened by the existence of trans people, regardless of what they claim.

The Terfs are hilarious in that they are now splitting into factions, which I suppose is inevitable if the key proponents and manipulators like Keen and Joyce, are really only in it for the money.
Seems was used as I haven't seen the particulars of the constructive dismissal claim. However, much of Glinner's blog can be substantiated, so it does look as though there are issues here. However it isn't as simple as the posited "GC Cult shuts down rape crisis centre".

Ah, so unsubstantiated supposition then. I see.

From an open door to a locked door and an intercom isn't a lockdown? OK.

Very unlikely that they didn't have a bell and intercom before. I don't think locking a door that opens directly onto the pavement is a lockdown, no. 18 months on and no prosecutions or cautions given for these racist and threatening letters/emails or any evidence of violence towards the staff or the building.

Unfortunately M Wadhwa didn't appear at the tribunal where they would have had to answer questions about it under oath. Instead, under oath, a senior staff member admitted it never happened.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Very unlikely that they didn't have a bell and intercom before. I don't think locking a door that opens directly onto the pavement is a lockdown, no. 18 months on and no prosecutions or cautions given for these racist and threatening letters/emails or any evidence of violence towards the staff or the building.

Unfortunately M Wadhwa didn't appear at the tribunal where they would have had to answer questions about it under oath. Instead, under oath, a senior staff member admitted it never happened.

Cool selective quoting.

D

Deleted member 159

Another companies demise due to trans inclusion

Sports illustrated

“Sports Illustrated used to be the crown jewel of sports journalism"

“Instead, corporate liberalism reared its hideous head and destroyed the magazine from the inside like a rapidly spreading cancer,” he told The Washington Times. “The embrace of transgenderism, the eager celebration of woke, political activism, cheapening the value of the written word by outsourcing content to AI, and putting obese and transgender models in the swimsuit issue all made for a concoction of stupidity where SI’s parent company only has itself to blame.”

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Another companies demise due to trans inclusion

Sports illustrated

“Sports Illustrated used to be the crown jewel of sports journalism"

“Instead, corporate liberalism reared its hideous head and destroyed the magazine from the inside like a rapidly spreading cancer,” he told The Washington Times. “The embrace of transgenderism, the eager celebration of woke, political activism, cheapening the value of the written word by outsourcing content to AI, and putting obese and transgender models in the swimsuit issue all made for a concoction of stupidity where SI’s parent company only has itself to blame.”

Bullsh!t. It's been in decline for 30 years, largely because of a dwindling readership no longer interested in the poorly written articles. I used to really like it in the early 2000s when I lived in the States, but having read it more recently it's like night and day in terms of quality.

If anything moving towards a more diverse output should have helped (which is what actually helped it get going back in the day), but no. So let's blame inclusivity for killing it off, because drooling fools haven't figured out that they can ogle women even more scantily clad in other formats.

Classy of Houck to call Ashley Graham "obese" at size 16... Personally I think she's stunning:

y-graham-600x8001-6bbde6df4a8d431ea514e3b5a092b1b3.jpg

Especially when you consider the absolute state of him, looking like he's wearing his dad's suit, thinks that wet look gel is awesome and probably bathes in Lynx Africa...

Curtis%20Houck%20headshot.jpg

D

Deleted member 121

Bullsh!t. It's been in decline for 30 years, largely because of a dwindling readership no longer interested in the poorly written articles. I used to really like it in the early 2000s when I lived in the States, but having read it more recently it's like night and day in terms of quality.

If anything moving towards a more diverse output should have helped (which is what actually helped it get going back in the day), but no. So let's blame inclusivity for killing it off, because drooling fools haven't figured out that they can ogle women even more scantily clad in other formats.

Classy of Houck to call Ashley Graham "obese" at size 16... Personally I think she's stunning:

View attachment 5438

Especially when you consider the absolute state of him, looking like he's wearing his dad's suit, thinks that wet look gel is awesome and probably bathes in Lynx Africa...

View attachment 5439

Sorry I was laughing at his hair line. My humour is on the same level as a wheat munching hick. I do apologise.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Sorry I was laughing at his hair line. My humour is on the same level as a wheat munching hick. I do apologise.

No need to. I don't normally go in for mocking the appearance of others, but you'd better be a goddamn Adonis if you're going to be having a go at someone for their physical appearance.

Kim Petras, the most recent (I believe) transgender model on Sports Illustrated, is also lovely.

Talented too; and, shock, horror, mainstream! But she shouldn't be taking these opportunities away from "real" women I suppose.

icowden

Legendary Member
Doesn't know the difference between an apostrophised noun and a plural noun, but can navigate his way through mendacious and highly partial social media postings in his quest to understand complex issues.

Weirdly, one's ability to spell and use correct punctuation and/or grammar is not synonymous with being able to read, understand and process complex issues.

There is a condition known as "Dyslexia" for example where people find it difficult to spell or sequence, but are still capable of being intelligent human beings.

multitool

Weirdly, one's ability to spell and use correct punctuation and/or grammar is not synonymous with being able to read, understand and process complex issues.

There is a condition known as "Dyslexia" for example where people find it difficult to spell or sequence, but are still capable of being intelligent human beings.

He's not dyslexic.

Top Bottom