Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Metro today went with "Cat Sadist Caged for Killing a Stranger". Seems a better way to me of labelling Scarlet than using gender because other than where they end up incarcerated I don't see how it's particularly relevant.

In crime reporting and recording of data the sex (and other characteristics) of both the offender and the victim are relevant because such data informs research into offending patterns, public policy, and gives insight into sex based offending patterns.

It's misleading the public to report, or record, these as female offences.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
In crime reporting and recording of data the sex (and other characteristics) of both the offender and the victim are relevant because such data informs research into offending patterns, public policy, and gives insight into sex based offending patterns.

It's misleading the public to report, or record, these as female offences.

I'm aware, thanks.

I'm actually surprised The Metro didn't go with "Trans Cat Sadist" to be honest. It would have been more in line with their Daily Mail Lite editorial policy these days.

At least they descended into the silliness I fondly remember them for by reporting on Shane Lynch's concern about Taylor Swift performing Satanic rituals in front of her adoring public.

The Metro is very pro trans in their 'journalism'.

GHV3yYsXsAAuU24.jpeg

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That doesn't strike me as a particularly pro trans line, but maybe I'm reading it wrong.

The Metro is little more than a right wing comic these days. They've remained consistently weird with some things they put in, like Rush Hour Crush. I wonder if that's actually worked for anyone, ever.

monkers

Legendary Member
The Metro is very pro trans in their 'journalism'.

View attachment 5542

No it's very sad. The focus here should be on the victim, their family and friends, and not an opportunity to stoke culture wars. There is no need for this. Blake is a dangerous transgender woman, who did not kill a female, and is not going to the female prison estate.

The hideous murder and her hideous character are what are important. If there is a question, maybe it is, 'how much is the internet in some way responsible for inciting these people and what shall we do about it'?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

70% of trans in prison have committed sexual offences way higher than normal

Is there a sexual fettish element?

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Prison scening is definitely a kink.

Actually getting lifted to pursue it would be off the scale mad and really, really unadvisable.

monkers

Legendary Member
Just checked my periodic table wall-chart.
And my 'Cheeses of the World' coffee table book.
I don't think there is.

I hope you have the Liz Truss signed edition of 'Cheeses of the World' - it'll be worth a fortune soon.

monkers

Legendary Member

Transgender people or trans people? How many trans men? How many trans women?

70% of how many?

What sexual offences were committed and in what proportions?

Show evidence for your working.

Transgender people or trans people? How many trans men? How many trans women? 70% of how many?
What sexual offences were committed and in what proportions? Show evidence for your working.
https://archive.is/2024.02.24-18583...res-70-per-cent-of-transgender-prisoners-are/

Screenshot_20240227_170726_Chrome.jpg

You would need to see the full breakdown of the stats to analyse these %'s in full and it doesn't seem to be available yet. For example, those with GRC's are recorded in the data for their gender identity, not their birth sex.

monkers

Legendary Member
https://archive.is/2024.02.24-18583...res-70-per-cent-of-transgender-prisoners-are/

View attachment 5543

You would need to see the full breakdown of the stats to analyse these %'s in full and it doesn't seem to be available yet. For example, those with GRC's are recorded in the data for their gender identity, not their birth sex.

This is jumbled up nonsense. If I have the time/can be bothered to break this down for you later I will - but I've been round this loop with you before - and you have cloth ears protecting a narrow world view.

The number of transgender prisoners in gaol is not the same number of trans women in gaol.
The last figure I remember seeing for transgender prisoners is 230. The number of trans people is a different number (different cohort) and is very low.

Until you accept that transgender or even transgender women does not equal trans women you'll continue with the same mistake, they are counted in different cohorts.

Which is why I literally just said you would need to see a further breakdown to make an analysis.

Spare us the bother of breaking it down for us. These are headline stats, and whilst they will be correct it requires more data to make an analysis.

You asked for receipts and I gave you the source.

Top Bottom