Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mostly men fantasizing being a woman, dressing in women's clothes. You know the rest
What about trans men?

Mostly men fantasizing being a woman, dressing in women's clothes. You know the rest

What is a woman, without using the word woman?
I got this online.
Screenshot_2024-02-26-20-27-49.png

multitool

Louise Tickle, an award-winning journalist who has written for the Guardian for more than 20 years, has accused the newspaper of “deceiving its readers” for using the word “woman” in its headline and omitting the fact Blake was transgender in an article covering the case.

👏👏

I have known the journalist in question for...ooh...10 years.

Probably best not to say what I think of her.

Didn't know she couldn't read...

Screenshot_20240226_204359_Samsung Internet.jpg

It literally says 'transgender woman'.

D

Deleted member 159

multitool

Not at all :biggrin:

In which case your position makes no sense.

I don't expect you to undesirable this, what with you having the IQ of a flea, but here goes...

JkR says "these are not our crimes". In essence this means she is rejecting that the crime is in any way related to her, because the perpetrator is biologically male. By extention this must mean that she would include any crime by a woman as one of 'our' crimes. The 'our' meaning women.

You agree with her position, so in order for that to be logical you must take some sort of ownership of any male crime. You must regard it as one of 'our' crimes, in this case the 'our' meaning men. In order for that to have meaning it must imply that you are in some way culpable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

One difference is this fella is a psychopathic murdering nutjob.

I can easily differentiate different male behaviour.

JK Rowling was spot on, with refusing to accept the idea this is a woman. We all know it's a man. Except the woke bunch of nutjobs

D

Deleted member 121

JK Rowling was spot on, with refusing to accept the idea this is a woman. We all know it's a man.

On the basis that a cat was put into a blender and that someone was murdered.... Right, gotcha. This is going to make the world a far more interesting place when it comes to gender identification...

Top Bottom