Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

There are 33,000 officers in the Met, and a staggering 4 of them are transgender.

Obviously this a massive problem.

Enough for rules to be changed to stop it occurring. That's how important it is for women to be safeguarded

monkers

Legendary Member
Nobody but you has tried to move it to being about where they are placed. We've already had that discussion.

Wrong again fruitloops, it was you with this post. You replied to a post addressed to FarmerAndy before he made any reply. Even then you failed to answer the question.

https://archive.is/2024.02.24-18583...res-70-per-cent-of-transgender-prisoners-are/

View attachment 5543

You would need to see the full breakdown of the stats to analyse these %'s in full and it doesn't seem to be available yet. For example, those with GRC's are recorded in the data for their gender identity, not their birth sex.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
Enough for rules to be changed to stop it occurring. That's how important it is for women to be safeguarded

All the 'jizzing on cow's faces' today has impaired your cognitive abilities - such as they are. Still I bet you all had a lovely time.

I would assume people would know that gbh and robbery would come under violent crime. More than happy to have you point out that gbh and robbery* are amongst the violent crimes that 70% of trans prisoners are in jail for, according to the Telegraph. I'm not sure it helps whatever case you think you are making but thanks for highlighting these awful crimes.
*Robbery also includes career shoplifters.
Just so you're aware.
The current discussion is on types of offending in the transgender prison population. Nobody but you has tried to move it to being about where they are placed. We've already had that discussion.
You're certain on that point?

monkers

Legendary Member
Crime stats ... more women are arrested for violence than men. Men are more likely to be victims of assault.

6.png

monkers

Legendary Member
Posted similar before, I was told it wrong.

Inconvenient truths eh?

Now you love a binary. If the two of us were committed for joint enterprise is some crime or another, I would tick sex:female, gender identity:female and go straight into the women's prison. On the other hand you'd have to tick sex:female, gender identity:ohmy:ther. You'd find yourself having to face those hearings wondering what prison you'll end up in. Cool, huh?

It's not really a question of ticking the box you fancy:

"The presumption (from 2023) is that all male prisoners who identify as women with intact male genitalia, or who have a current or previous conviction for any violent or sexual offence (not just against women or girls) should not be held in the general women’s estate. This applies equally to those with and without a GRC: those without a GRC will be held in the male estate; those with a GRC may be held in E Wing at HMP Downview. Exemptions to this can only be considered on recommendation of a Complex Case Board where there is a high level of confidence that the individual poses a low level of harm to women in prison."

https://kpssinfo.org/prisons-in-england/

I would be recorded as Sex: Female (because I am, legally and biologically ^_^). If I left the Gender box blank, I'd go to the women's prison by default, no 'hearings' required.

Where you go, Monica, and whether you require a 'hearing' ie case board to get there, would depend on your biological sex, your legal sex ie if you have a GRC, your crime, and whether you have retained male genitalia, other risk factors. Obviously I know where I would be allocated. We don't know where you would go because we don't have all the above details.

Crime stats ... more women are arrested for violence than men. Men are more likely to be victims of assault.

View attachment 5552

This is your cherry picked stats of juvenile crime in London again, isn't it? I can't be arsed to debunk this again but the national picture is very different.

Yes, men are more likely to be assaulted than women. By men. Because male violence is the problem.

Edit: Here's the National figures. Men far outnumber women in being arrested for violence.

Screenshot_20231107_095526_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
This is your cherry picked stats of juvenile crime in London again, isn't it? I can't be arsed to debunk this again but the national picture is very different.

Yes, men are more likely to be assaulted than women. By men. Because male violence is the problem.

Edit: Here's the National figures. Men far outnumber women in being arrested for violence.

View attachment 5553

Actually no it isn't. It came from the government ... Women and the Criminal Justice System.

Offence groups

In 2021/22, violence against the person offences accounted for the largest proportion of arrests for both males and females. These offences accounted for a larger proportion of female arrests (55% of all female arrests in comparison to 44% of all male arrests), whereas drug offences, sexual offences and miscellaneous crimes against society offences accounted for a larger proportion of male arrests.

https://www.gov.uk/government/stati...21/women-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2021

Actually no it isn't. It came from the government ... Women and the Criminal Justice System.
https://www.gov.uk/government/stati...21/women-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2021

So it is. What you missed out though was that these are % of the overall arrests. 55% of overall arrests of women were for violent crime - which tells us nothing about the number of violent crimes committed by women. It could be 500,000 crimes of violence that made up the 55% or it could be 50.

It also tells us nothing about how women's offending compares to men, though I suspect your chart was an attempt to mislead by making it look like women comit more violent crime than men. They don't.

It's clear from the chart I posted that women comit a fraction of recorded violent crime compared to men.

Top Bottom