Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

Ain't we already been over this? Did you shït your brains out this morning Andy?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
At least we know our bovine cuckold is capable of using a decent browser to look things up. I had him down as an Internet Explorer user, probably Bing too.

th (36).jpeg

You could just Google it.
View attachment 5554
Do you think Hindu men should be allowed in women's prisons because not many Hindu men comit crimes?
And the offending rate by disability? You did list two.

That list you produced lists only says Jewish, it doesn't say Orthodox.

I asked you where you, got that data from, as I didn't believe it existed. Now you've proved it doesn't, and never did.
unable to provide the source of data that doesn't exist, you retreat to providing insults instead.

monkers

Legendary Member
In the news not my assertion :okay:

OK; there's the admission that you simply parrot stuff without considering any truth in it. You didn't just add a link saying 'this is interesting'. .

You also changed the words from official reports from 'transgender prisoners' to 'trans prisoners' who are a different cohort and not known to be sex offenders.

This shabby, lazy and thoughtless MO of yours is helping to spread the kind of hate that puts trans people at risk of great harm. Brianna Ghey was murdered while still a child.

Using the internet in order to disseminate your hatred for your own amusement is despicable, and morally reprehensible. There is no moral case for what you do.

Last edited:
And the offending rate by disability? You did list two.
That list you produced lists only says Jewish, it doesn't say Orthodox. I asked you where you, got that data from, as I didn't believe it existed. Now you've proved it doesn't, and never did.
unable to provide the source of data that doesn't exist, you retreat to providing insults instead.

You are spectacularly missing the point once again. We don't allocate male offenders to the female estate based on the fact that they belong to a group of prisoners that are relatively small in number when it's religion or disability. Therefore we shouldn't do it based on how someone identifies.

monkers

Legendary Member
You are spectacularly missing the point once again. We don't allocate male offenders to the female estate based on the fact that they belong to a group of prisoners that are relatively small in number when it's religion or disability. Therefore we shouldn't do it based on how someone identifies.

What a ludicrous argument you present. Are you for real?

This shabby, lazy and thoughtless MO of yours is helping to spread the kind of hate that puts trans people at risk of great harm. Brianna Ghey was murdered while still a child.

You've done plenty of vitriol spreading yourself. It's laughable that you imagine yourself to be morally superior to anybody on here.

What a ludicrous argument you present. Are you for real?

It's the argument you constantly present on here in talking about offending rates: 'There aren't many transwomen offenders'. Completely ignoring the fact that it's the ratio and relative size that is relevant not the number of offenders per se.

Anyway it turns out you spent a day arguing about a Telegraph news article you now admit you didn't even read lol.

monkers

Legendary Member
It's the argument you constantly present on here in talking about offending rates: 'There aren't many transwomen offenders'. Completely ignoring the fact that it's the ratio and relative size that is relevant not the number of offenders per se.

Anyway it turns out you spent a day arguing about a Telegraph news article you now admit you didn't even read lol.

It's been explained to you endlessly. The reason that trans people (those people with a GRC) have a right to be considered for placement within the prison system, is because their GRC / amended birth certificate make them legally cisgender. Trans women are legally cisgender women; trans men are legally cisgender men - their legal sex and legal gender identity are congruent. It follows that to blanket ban trans people with a GRC from their rights is unlawful - and the High Court have said so. The MoJ and the prison service have to be mindful of this.

Therefore any comparison with people who follow Hinduism or men in wheelchairs is just typical of the type of garbage that you usually speak.

On the other hand you are not cisgender. You are a female person who identifies as agender (gender incongruent).

Not missing anything, you put forward the idea. You even suggested that I googled where you got the data to back up your assertion. Then you provided the one based on religion, but were unable to do the same for the two disabilities you mentioned. Or by any disability, which at nearly 18% of the UK population in 2021 isn't actually a "small minority" as you are now claiming.

Why you decided to use the disabled as yet another example to prove your point isn't understood. It's not your first time, and I doubt it'll be your last time either.

It follows that to blanket ban trans people with a GRC from their rights is unlawful - and the High Court have said so. The MoJ and the prison service have to be mindful of this.
And yet the prison service are doing exactly that. Just as the Equality Act allows, regardless of GRC's.
On the other hand you are not cisgender. You are a female person who identifies as agender (gender incongruent).

I don't identify as anything. I'm female. Like you, I will always be the sex I was at birth.

You might as well say someone who doesn't believe in astrology identifies as a Leo because they are born in August. Your metaphysical nonsense is meaningless and it's rather rude of you to impose your identification system on non believers.

And yet the prison service are doing exactly that. Just as the Equality Act allows, regardless of GRC's.

I don't identify as anything. I'm female. Like you, I will always be the sex I was at birth.

You might as well say someone who doesn't believe in astrology identifies as a Leo because they are born in August. Your metaphysical nonsense is meaningless and it's rather rude of you to impose your identification system on non believers.
They could even be Vigro, earth and feminine.

monkers

Legendary Member

I happen to be gay, you happen to be agender - no biggy. But I don't happen to think that there should be reason to discriminate against people due to their sex, partner preference, gender identity, gender incongruence, neuro divergence, body dysmorphia, or any other.

The alarmist hysteria being presented here about the number of male transgender offences is an irrelevance. Transgender males do not go to female prisons save for a handful who were in transition at the time of arrest, and are assessed as safe.

Trans prisoners, or those with a GRC if you prefer have a legal right to be housed in the prison estate provided that they are safe to be there.

The prison service has in the past made a small number of mistakes. The situation has improved. There will always be bullies and thugs in prisons, we should never be surprised at that. Women's prisons are not made safer by excluding people assessed as safe, they are made safer by careful management of violent prisoners, whatever their characteristics.

It is not my 'metaphysical nonsense'. I am the cisgender one of the two of us; you are the one who is 'other', and I accept that without reservation. It's difficult for me to know what it feels like not to have a gender identity as like most people I have a strong sense of mine.

Even Kathleen Stock has had a bit of eureka moment recently and has been saying that the latest scientific evidence for 'ladybrains' (your dismissive word of choice) is compelling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom