Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like we agree. I don't ignore transmen. They don't present much of a safety risk to males in male single sex spaces though do they? I think men deserve their own spaces just like women but it's up to men whether they choose to grant transmen access to them.
But by your own methodology/reasoning they're not men. Just women seeking access to spaces they have no right(In your mind) to be.

They are either me trans men or women pretending to be men(Again your methodology/reasoning being used here) to gain access to women only spaces. For purposes other than what everyone else seems to think.
Because they are trans, they are(In your mind) a danger to everyone else using whatever facilities you feel fits your argument.

Odd how you seem willing to accept trans men should have access to minors though. Explain your reasoning behind this "logic" of yours.
Trans women, a danger to women and girls. Seeking legal access isn't what they're really after.
Trans men, not a danger to men or boys. Seeking legal access is all they're after.

Care to explain the difference, if all trans are only seeking access to areas they shouldn't be allowed in to?

D

Deleted member 159

But love - it's not biology

Yes it is, it's sexual attraction to your partner. It's a physical response to someone you are sexually interested in. There are major brain chemical/hormonal changes. Describe as love

monkers

Legendary Member
Yes it is, it's sexual attraction to your partner. It's a physical response to someone you are sexually interested in. There are major brain chemical/hormonal changes. Describe as love

Very interesting. Are you sexually interested in your children farmerAndy. I mean you do love them don't you?

Some men with prostrate cancer are prescribed female hormones - does this turn them gay?

I'll be honest. In a fight or attack between a transman and a man, my money is on the biological man every time.
But they'd be in the women's areas. Having got in under false pretences, for the purposes of doing who knows what. As has often been repeated, it's about "the safety and dignity of women and girls" only.

multitool

So two biological males in a sexual relationship immediately become lesbians at the moment they declare themselves trans? Or one decides they're trans so the other guy is now a heterosexual man not a gay man? Or have they always been lesbians, they just didn't realise?

More seriously, you can only feel sorry for the middle aged and elderly women whose husbands come out as trans. After a 40 year marriage they're now in a lesbian relationship according to you.

Depends whether the essence of what entails hetero vs gay is dependent on genitalia or gender identity. I'm not sure I care that much as to decide one way or another.

I suppose, what with you being the self-appointed forum Genital Inspector you might need clarity.

What is your fixation with the genitalia of people you'll never meet, and why do you feel the need to police other people's relationships?

Ohhhhhhh.....I get it. It's the long slide into policing everyone's sexual behaviour isn't it.

D

Deleted member 159

Very interesting. Are you sexually interested in your children farmerAndy. I mean you do love them don't you?

Some men with prostrate cancer are prescribed female hormones - does this turn them gay?

I was talking about partners

It's a paternal affection, I suppose it has some chemical brain adjustment indicating fatherly love.

Both men and women produce both oestrogen, far less in men, but they still produce it. Does that make them gay, I would say no.

A heterosexual man , by the time he is unfortunate to get prostrate cancer(older men). He is hardwired.

Being gay can be announced at anytime in people, but usually is an attraction that starts from an early age, maybe supressed for various reasons

monkers

Legendary Member
I was talking about partners

It's a paternal affection, I suppose it has some chemical brain adjustment indicating fatherly love.

Both men and women produce both oestrogen, far less in men, but they still produce it. Does that make them gay, I would say no.

A heterosexual man , by the time he is unfortunate to get prostrate cancer(older men). He is hardwired.

Being gay can be announced at anytime in people, but usually is an attraction that starts from an early age, maybe supressed for various reasons

Thank you for confirming that you were unable to answer the question.

Yes there are differing kinds of what we think of as 'love'. But that didn't stop the gender critical Germaine Greer from saying that when fathers ask their daughters for a kiss goodnight that they are grooming them. (No that didn't pass the 'yuck test' for me either Andy).

Whatever we experience as 'love' comes from the brain not the heart. Whatever people believe about their gender identity comes from the same place - it's our self-knowledge, and not for other to say, 'no whatever is in your brain is wrong and my brain is always right'. It is the most extreme form of arrogance.

Odd how you seem willing to accept trans men should have access to minors though. Explain your reasoning behind this "logic" of yours.
Once again I find myself in the position of not having any idea what you are on about here. Statistically women are rarely a danger to either adults or minors, or either sex.
Trans women, a danger to women and girls. Seeking legal access isn't what they're really after.
Trans men, not a danger to men or boys. Seeking legal access is all they're after.

Care to explain the difference, if all trans are only seeking access to areas they shouldn't be allowed in to?

The difference is that transwomen are men. If you want to admit transmen to men's single sex spaces like changing rooms or men's support groups, that's up to you men isn't it? I can't consent to their admittance on men's behalf. And you certainly can't consent to transwomen being admitted to women's single sex spaces on behalf of women.

I have explained this several times over.

D

Deleted member 159

I said before you can be whatever you want, don't try force others to accept or go along with it

Top Bottom