Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So nearly everyone in the Census was able to declare their gender identity. You say you don't have one, that's fine, but that is what 'agender' means. If you renounce that word too, who or what are you, one of those unicorns that you were banging on about earlier?

I'm a person whose sex is female, the adult version of which is a woman. This is reality. Some people on the census were able to declare their religion. It doesn't mean religion is real. If they don't tick a religion box it doesn't mean they identify as areligious. This is you desperately trying to impose your metaphysical belief system on everyone else.

monkers

Legendary Member
Once again I find myself in the position of not having any idea what you are on about here. Statistically women are rarely a danger to either adults or minors, or either sex.

The difference is that transwomen are men. If you want to admit transmen to men's single sex spaces like changing rooms or men's support groups, that's up to you men isn't it? I can't consent to their admittance on men's behalf. And you certainly can't consent to transwomen being admitted to women's single sex spaces on behalf of women.

I have explained this several times over.

And got it wrong every time. Trans women with a GRC are legally female and women. You are not bigger than democracy, Parliament the courts, the ECHR, the WHO, or the UN, though you might like to think you are.

What is your fixation with the genitalia of people you'll never meet, and why do you feel the need to police other people's relationships?

Unfortunately men have historically behaved in such a way as to make it that women and girls are often uncomfortable around male bodies and male genitalia.

Why are you so keen to allow men in women's changing rooms, toilets, prisons, and sports?

Why don't you sort out male behaviour first before you start telling women and girls they should be comfortable with male bodies in their spaces?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

And got it wrong every time. Trans women with a GRC are legally female and women. You are not bigger than democracy, Parliament the courts, the ECHR, the WHO, or the UN, though you might like to think you are.

It's just a piece of paper that the general public would disregard in a second.

Talking of GRC. The government has stepped in and told police to record trans without a GRC as their biological sex. So criminal records, will in the main reflect reality

Still men. A piece of paper gives them some accommodations under UK law. They are men with a piece of paper.

Once again I find myself in the position of not having any idea what you are on about here. Statistically women are rarely a danger to either adults or minors, or either sex.
Once again doing your best to avoid having to answer your own methodology/reasoning.
The difference is that transwomen are men. If you want to admit transmen to men's single sex spaces like changing rooms or men's support groups, that's up to you men isn't it? I can't consent to their admittance on men's behalf. And you certainly can't consent to transwomen being admitted to women's single sex spaces on behalf of women.

I have explained this several times over.
You have also "explained" that trans men should be using the women's areas, because they're women.
However, they are trans, which means that they're a danger to the safety and dignity of women and girls who may be using the areas at the same time.
You still push the idea that women do no harm, and pose no threat to minors. Be they boys or girls.

Your pushing both arguments as being correct, but fail to see that the two, from your point of view, are at loggerheads with one another.

D

Deleted member 159

Trans Men-They are women, so are as a general rule, behave as females, far less aggressive than genuine males. Therefore little to no threat when they go on their own sex toilets changing rooms.

Just look at the almost one sided news about men claiming to be women. You don't hear anything the other way

monkers

Legendary Member
It's just a piece of paper that the general public would disregard in a second.

That is an assumption that you choose to make. Given your obvious bias, you should consider the fact that you're probably wrong.
Talking of GRC. The government has stepped in and told police to record trans without a GRC as their biological sex. So criminal records, will in the main reflect reality

The legal sex of every person is the one stated on their birth certificate even if an admin error causes it to say otherwise. People with a GRC and therefore an amended birth certificate are the sex that the birth certificate states. The police were inconsistent in their approach. They have now been told to be consistent. This is a good thing if we are to maintain accurate data sets.

You are probably going to ask me about Scarlet Blake next. I don't know that Blake has a GRC. If they do not, the offence should be logged as male, if they do, it should be logged as female under the prevailing rules.

Top Bottom