Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Trans women have been using womens spaces forever.
Yes, entitled men have indeed been crossing women's boundaries for a long time but men haven't been in women's prisons, sports, and dv refuges 'forever'. The fact that you think women pushing back against this are Nazis - or my 'cûnty mates' as you call them - says quite a lot about what you think women should accept.

It only became a 'problem' recently, when funnily enough the hard right started to exploit trans people as a wedge issue. Sucked you right in. With ease.

No, it's simply become a larger problem. In the past women likely accepted the occasional presence of a transwoman in toilets or changing rooms because there was an assumption that 1. they genuinely had dysphoria, and 2. they had undergone surgery.

Even then you shouldn't assume women were ok with it. Women are unlikely to challenge a male in women's spaces for obvious reasons. You are mistaking toleration for consent.

This is why you have to rely on hypotheticals and apriori arguments, because empirically what you say is just bah.

Nothing more hypothetical than the idea that some men are not the same as other men and should be given accommodations we don't give other men - at women's expense of course. Male violence and men making women uncomfortable isn't hypothetical either.

Ah, I forgot. If Aurora hasn't seen it, it doesn't happen.

And if it does, well Multi can simply tell us it doesn't, and it doesn't matter anyway cos it's only women and girls. What men want must always come first.

Screenshot_20240318_194205_Chrome.jpg

multitool

Shaman
It's a fake moral panic, drummed up by the far right co-opting the ready supply of internet weirdos to do their bidding.

And what you forget is that amongst women, people like you are in the minority. You, of all people, do not speak for women.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
It's a fake moral panic, drummed up by the far right co-opting the ready supply of internet weirdos to do their bidding.
Bit of a sign of how little you think of women that you think men in women's prisons is fake moral panic. Fortunately, it's not up to men like you to decide what women should be allowed to campaign about.

And what you forget is that amongst women, people like you are in the minority. You, of all people, do not speak for women.

You speak for them even less though surely. I'm not seeing a lot of support amongst women for eradicating the single sex exemptions in the Equality Act, or for men in women's prisons and sports. Very few seem onboard with putting kids on puberty blockers. JK Rowling still seems popular ....

multitool

Shaman
Bit of a sign of how little you think of women that you think men in women's prisons is fake moral panic. Fortunately, it's not up to men like you to decide what women should be allowed to campaign about.

That's your only weapon isn't it. To accuse people who disagree with of being misogynists. I wonder if you extend that to all the women who disagree with you, because, guess what Hunny...it's most of them.

Still, at least you've got over that funny turn you had when you tried to call me a "rape apologist".

You speak for them even less though surely. I'm not seeing a lot of support amongst women for eradicating the single sex exemptions in the Equality Act, or for men in women's prisons and sports. Very few seem onboard with putting kids on puberty blockers. JK Rowling still seems popular ....

Outside of a few grifters and the ready supply of idiots they exploit I'm not seeing any enthusiasm for your anti-trans crusade.

You are in league with Graham Linehan ffs:laugh:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
That's your only weapon isn't it. To accuse people who disagree with of being misogynists. I wonder if you extend that to all the women who disagree with you, because, guess what Hunny...it's most of them.
I think it's misogyny when you want men to have access to women's single sex spaces, and men to be women's sports, and prisons. It's misogyny when you champion the wants of a subset of men over women.

Still, at least you've got over that funny turn you had when you tried to call me a "rape apologist".

I actually said you were shilling for rapists.
I think I later said that was a bit harsh but I take that back now. It wasn't harsh at all. You really do think violent men should be in women's jails.

You're hardly in a position to complain about name calling on here though. It must be a fairly minuscule number of members who haven't been called a c*nt, tw*t, or pr*ck, not forgetting fascist/Nazi, by your good self.

Outside of a few grifters and the ready supply of idiots they exploit I'm not seeing any enthusiasm for your anti-trans crusade. You are in league with Graham Linehan ffs:laugh:

You have nothing to worry about then. The men you support will be back in women's jails and sports before you know it.

multitool

Shaman
I think it's misogyny when you want men to have access to women's single sex spaces, and men to be women's sports, and prisons. It's misogyny when you champion the wants of a subset of men over women.

Tell that to the women who don't agree with you. For a start, it's every woman on this thread.

actually said you were shilling for rapists.

I think I later said that was a bit harsh but I take that back now. It wasn't harsh at all. You really do think violent men should be in women's jails.

Womens jails are very violent places already. More violent than men's in fact.
You're hardly in a position to complain about name calling on here though. It must be a fairly minuscule number of members who haven't been called a c*nt, tw*t, or pr*ck, not forgetting fascist/Nazi, by your good self.

Must it? Should be easy for you to prove that accusation then. From memory, I've only used a terse epithet against one person who hadn't already insulted me.

As ever, you weave these little dishonest narratives and the run with them. Numerous posters have walked from this thread directly citing your dishonesty as the reason.

You have nothing to worry about then. The men you support will be back in women's jails and sports before you know it.

Not according to that person you are in bed with, AndyCXR.

Comfy in there? You've got some choice associates :whistle:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Tell that to the women who don't agree with you. For a start, it's every woman on this thread.
And yet here's you telling us the women who have posted on here all disagree with me when most of them haven't expressed a decisive opinion on the specifics like sports or prisons. You're speaking for them by the sound of it.

Womens jails are very violent places already. More violent than men's in fact.
Few blokes in there won't hurt then, eh?
The logic of misogyny.

Must it? Should be easy for you to prove that accusation then. From memory, I've only used a terse epithet against one person who hadn't already insulted me.
I'm sure everybody will jump in to correct me on your behalf.

As ever, you weave these little dishonest narratives and the run with them. Numerous posters have walked from this thread directly citing your dishonesty as the reason.

There's quite a few people who no longer post. They've abandoned the whole Naca forum in the last year, not just this thread. There are others who didn't post much but who used to read and like posts. They aren't around anymore either.

Perhaps you should should refect on whether it's you who has made this whole forum a less pleasant place to be for so many of us .

icowden

Legendary Member
Ah, I forgot. If Aurora hasn't seen it, it doesn't happen.
Thanks for reminding us.
To be fair, the same seems to be true for you and your imaginary hordes.

We are obviously talking about small numbers. However, why are women's opinions not important? Why is it not important to listen to the views of women who have been in refuges after escaping domestic violence? Why don't their opinions matter when compared to those of transwomen?

classic33

But as you have said, more than once
It's men that are the risk. All men, however they identify.
You've never made any distinction between trans men and men. They are men, and therefore part of your problem.

And as you keep on repeating there are no subsets of men. There's something you're hiding, but why that is driving your often misguided views only you can answer.

icowden

Legendary Member
You've never made any distinction between trans men and men. They are men, and therefore part of your problem.
If you have read anything that @AuroraSaab has posted you will note that transmen are biological women and therefore *not* part of the problem. There is a reason that no transmen are beating biological men at sport.

D

Deleted member 121

However, why are women's opinions not important?

It depends on what their opinions are. I have 4 daughters and a wife. That's 5 women in our immediate family. You're probably not interested in their opinions because they are going to differ to yours and have differing experiences. Their opinions matter the world to me. They don't share your narrative. Are they mentally ill or not part of the tribe? In your opinion? What's wrong with them icow? I reckon I could answer it but I'm interested in what you think.

multitool

Shaman
To be fair, the same seems to be true for you and your imaginary hordes.

We are obviously talking about small numbers. However, why are women's opinions not important? Why is it not important to listen to the views of women who have been in refuges after escaping domestic violence? Why don't their opinions matter when compared to those of transwomen?

What? Who said women's opinions are not important?

You are falling for Aurora's crass linguistic trick whereby if you disagree with her, you are disagreeing "with women", as if she represents the views of the entire sex.

She doesn't. She is in the minority. Of the many women I know personally, there is only one other who holds views similar to Aurora, and she is a professional transphobe. Makes a living out of it (in part).

GC is a cult.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
There's quite a few people who no longer post. They've abandoned the whole Naca forum in the last year, not just this thread. There are others who didn't post much but who used to read and like posts. They aren't around anymore either.

Perhaps you should should refect on whether it's you who has made this whole forum a less pleasant place to be for so many of us .

LOL. :laugh:

People have literally cited you and your constant dishonesty, misrepresentation and straw men as the reason for leaving this thread.

But yes. I'm sure we all really miss Shep, Jowwy and Pale Rider. When I arrived this place was really booming. A real hothouse of intellectual discourse.

Christ...the only intellectual discourse in evidence was this thread, and it predates me by months. It died though, about a third of the way through.

Guess who killed it? Even the thread starter gave up, citing you as the reason.

icowden

Legendary Member
What? Who said women's opinions are not important?
So why do you not think JK Rowling's views are important? Why do you discount the views of women who have concern about transwomen in their spaces?

She doesn't. She is in the minority. Of the many women I know personally, there is only one other who holds views similar to Aurora, and she is a professional transphobe. Makes a living out of it (in part).
Whereas I know many women who have some concerns. Where does that leave us?
GC is a cult.
As is the cult that has the rabid belief that people can truly change gender and abuses any man or woman who dares to disagree with the orthodoxy.

Top Bottom