Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Guru
You haven't proven anything other then showing off your skills or typing lots of words with little meaning.

I'm not attempting to prove anything - that's the mistake you and others are making.

I'm here to call bullshit on the kind of trash you and others write.

Why? Because it's harmful, and not innocently so.

I'm not attempting to prove anything - that's the mistake you and others are making.
You claimed something wasn;t in the CASS report, you nit-picked an quote to prove that.
i didn't use that quote however i did read that report and so did many journalist and they all report activism and the ''sidelining'' or expert as an important finding in that report.
I'm here to call bullshit on the kind of trash you and others write.
How about you're own?
Why? Because it's harmful, and not innocently so.
i'm still wainting for you to point out the bullshit of activisim in the CASS report that Aurora and many media reported it did, but for some reason your magic reading skills claim is not there. So please englight us!

and if you can't an apology would be apropraite don't you think? or does @AuroraSaab need to remind you for the coming 300 pages that you're wrong just like you did with whatever you claim she's wrong on?

monkers

Guru
i'm still wainting for you to point out the bullshit of activisim in the CASS report
Again genius, I never called the reference to activism in the Cass report 'bullshit'. You are another one inventing bullshit here.

You might note that the debate was toxic with activists on both sides. It's bullshit to say that the only possible meaning of Cass's word 'activism' included only trans activists, and that she did not or could not have equally meant anti-trans activists too.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Aurora then offered a sample of one (Bolt) and intends to use this bogus argument to support Andy.
It's not a sample of one. There are male elite and non elite sprinters of a similar height and weight to Alison Felix - they run faster than her. The difference between males and females at the elite level is 10-12%. More in certain sports.

https://law.duke.edu/sports/sex-sport/comparative-athletic-performance

"Olympic, World, and U.S. Champion Allyson Felix’s 400 meters lifetime best of 49.26.... Just in the single year 2017, men and boys around the world outperformed her more than 15,000 times". Yes, that's 15k times in one year.

When compared like for like men will almost always out perform women. Having testosterone is not the biggest factor because testosterone has already done it's job in producing the huge advantage of an androgenised male body.

I see you've dropped backed to the familiar abuse of anybody that disagrees with you.

CXRAndy

Veteran
Monkers is deliberately ignoring the facts that thousands of boys who haven't fully developed physically can run faster the the women's world record times each year.

monkers

Guru
Monkers is deliberately ignoring the facts that thousands of boys who haven't fully developed physically can run faster the the women's world record times each year.

I am not. It is not evidence that trans women are faster than women's world record times. It's a category error - trans women are not teenage boys.

Sex is not the sole predictor of success in sport.

As this is adjacent to a cycling platform, riddle me this ... who is typically faster in a 10 mile time trial event; a 40 year old woman, or a 65 year old man?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I am not. It is not evidence that trans women are faster than women's world record times. It's a category error - trans women are not teenage boys.
They aren't women either. Teenage boy is a closer comparator. Adult male is even closer.

No, but all other things being equal - like age, training regime, funding, equipment - sex is the biggest indicator of performance.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
No, but all other things being equal - like age, training regime, funding, equipment - sex is the biggest indicator of performance.

Years ago I was asked to do an analysis of the organisation’s workforce broken down by age and sex.

I said it was around 50%.

CXRAndy

Veteran

As this is adjacent to a cycling platform, riddle me this ... who is typically faster in a 10 mile time trial event; a 40 year old woman, or a 65 year old man?

You are under the impression there is a third sex. Trans are males who like to appear feminine.

For this demonstration, they could be either young male or adult male.

Sex is a big marker to success ,when you compare similar levels of fitness/training

What you have been told is despite being less developed in terms of training, young males can run faster than olympic women.

Soon as you directly compare similar levels of age, fitness, and training, males almost always win against women.

They will continue to do so pretty much all of the prime period of performance, teens till late 50s

You deliberately picked an older man who by the age of 65 could well be in physical decline compared to a woman who at 40 is still classed young in this day n age.

That's why there are age categories for both male and female athletes to level out the performance difference as we age and at younger levels.

The prime period of fitness especially for professional athletes is late teens till early 40s. These are grouped together because history tells us athletes can compete at similar levels of performance in this window

classic33

You are under the impression there is a third sex. Trans are males who like to appear feminine.

For this demonstration, they could be either young male or adult male.

Sex is a big marker to success ,when you compare similar levels of fitness/training

What you have been told is despite being less developed in terms of training, young males can run faster than olympic women.

Soon as you directly compare similar levels of age, fitness, and training, males almost always win against women.

They will continue to do so pretty much all of the prime period of performance, teens till late 50s

You deliberately picked an older man who by the age of 65 could well be in physical decline compared to a woman who at 40 is still classed young in this day n age.

That's why there are age categories for both male and female athletes to level out the performance difference as we age and at younger levels.

The prime period of fitness especially for professional athletes is late teens till early 40s. These are grouped together because history tells us athletes can compete at similar levels of performance in this window
If that is the case, explain trans men!

monkers

Guru

Despite your false assertions about denial. I have not said otherwise. But such is the idiocy of your posting that you've convinced yourself that I have. False attribution yet again.

Trans women are not teenage boys, because not all trans women are teenagers for one thing, and sex is not the only factor related to performance for another.

You boasted that you are better at weightlifting than your children. Well that's evidence of what exactly? Do you all weigh in and allocate to the appropriate group, or is this just idiot Dad boasting?

If you want to make a reasonable point, then you need evidence that trans women have advantages over women. The Brighton report seems to indicate that the assertion is less safe than before, while clearly concluding that more research is needed.

monkers

Guru
Females who like to appear masculine

Oh I dunno, I think she looks pretty good actually. You can dip her in chocolate and throw her my way!

nc_ohc=v8jDNaCeo4wAb5Eb75w&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr1-2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom