Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I can't even be arsed looking that up but you're aware that "menopausal conditions" can be caused by a variety of drugs and treatments, yes? And not just for trans people.

Only a wildly unethical doctor wouldn't have made someone aware of that possibility.

Menopause symptoms in late twenties are a thing for significant number of women. Neighbour is quite open about having a hysterectomy before she was 30 for that reason.

multitool

Pharaoh
Nazi-pinup, Kellie Minshull, demonstrating just how hate-filled she really is.

https://x.com/LGBwiththeT/status/1793346401897779511

I think it's worth flagging this up again and making the point a little more clearer. This is the person frequently cited and supported by so-called reasonable people like JK Rowling.

And yet what Minshull is doing here is one of two things. She's either advocating for unlawful discrimination and harassment, or she is advocating for a change to the law to allow for discrimination and harassment on the basis of transgender reassignment, or a gender identity belief.

This is how utterly mental these people are. All of them. And how far down the hate-hole they have been sucked without realising it. All of them. Whether they be high-profile people either using their fame to sow hatred, or making a living out of it, obsessive weirdos with blogs and YouTube channels, or just those who frequent whatever social media platforms host their crap. Utter weirdos, the lot of them. No different to anti-vaxxers, rabid islamophobes or whatever.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I dunno, I think they probably have realised, or at least did on the way down but have gone too far to climb back out even just a little bit.

One approach is just to keep digging which is impressive in a way, but spending your time looking up competitions for kids in America is gonna get you on a register somewhere eventually.

multitool

Pharaoh
I dunno, I think they probably have realised, or at least did on the way down but have gone too far to climb back out even just a little bit.

I'm not so sure that they have. Certainly not Rowling. Minshull, yes, but she is a female Stephen Yaxley-Lennon...it's about money and ego. Hate is her game. There's nothing new in people exploiting other people's fears.

But those being exploited? I think they have a psychological predisposition to it. They are the mark in the con trick. The con artist knows who to look for and how to tap into them.

And, of course, just as in any successful con trick, the last person to realise that they are the mark...

...is the mark.

multitool

Pharaoh
Its an opt-in thread. Nobody compels you to post or read it. Did you have an interesting point you'd like to make?

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
900 pages in.

Are we still going round in a circular firing squad here?

Just asking.

Happens occasionally, but recently CXR has discovered new acronyms and enjoys sharing them with us for reasons best known to himself.

900 pages in.

Are we still going round in a circular firing squad here?

Just asking.

Yes, as some posters are still thinking KJK is the single unchallenged leader of UK feminism and women aren't individuals with their own opinions, but conversely men are all unique individuals and thus an article about domestic abuse tells us nothing about men in general as a sex class. Result: all gender critical women are the same, but men have nothing in common that means we should treat them all in an equal fashion.

Non pay wall version of the article on effects of testosterone.

https://archive.ph/2bdC3

I don't think these results are new info as they are mentioned a lot by trans identifying women and detransitioners on social media. We do know some idea of the long-term effects of testosterone from anecdotal info from east German female athletes from the 80's.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2005/nov/01/athletics.gdnsport3

Surprising that proper medical research hasn't yet been done on the long-terms effects on the women affected by the doping scandal.

Last edited:
Your domestic abuse link was plain old whataboutery. Domestic abuse is mostly male violence but you would have us believe there are special groups of men to whom our concerns about male violence do not apply. There aren't.

multitool

Pharaoh
At least it's abuse that exists. :laugh:

Go on, fire up your gallery of freaks from Arkansas...

Weird, by the way, that rather than agree with me about KJK, you immediately try and distance yourself from her, whilst simultaneously dropping in the lie that I claim she is the sole voice of UK feminism. Especially given that in the very same post I mention Rowling.

At least it's abuse that exists. :laugh:

Go on, fire up your gallery of freaks from Arkansas..

Weird, by the way, that rather than agree with me about KJK, you immediately try and distance yourself from her, whilst simultaneously dropping in the lie that I claim she is the sole voice of UK feminism. Especially given that in the very same post I mention Rowling.

(Bit of editing there I see)

No evidence that trans identifying men offend at a lesser rate than other men.

Not very nice of you to call transwomen freaks.

You've always said there were no problems whatsoever in places like the US where men could self ID as women.

I don't need to distance myself from KJK as I've never embraced her. I will always defend people's right to say what they wish, within the law, without being mobbed and assaulted though.

I haven't viewed your clip but I would want to see the full video rather than a soundbite and tbh I can't be bothered to pander to your obsession with her atm.

Top Bottom