Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Perhaps your obsessive baby reindeering is catching. Tell me again about how you think some transwomen are freaks though. I think that bears further reflection.

multitool

Pharaoh
Perhaps your obsessive baby reindeering is catching. Tell me again about how you think some transwomen are freaks though. I think that bears further reflection.

LOL

I make a post about KJK. No mention of you at any point. But up you pop with the incessant personal attack and distortion

...and I'm the Baby Reindeer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

multitool

Pharaoh
Tell me again about how you think some transwomen are freaks though. I think that bears further reflection.

I think violent TW rapists are freaks by definition. They are very far from the norm, which is what makes your constant attempt to cast TW as abusers so ridiculous.

As is your toilet/genital obsession. The absolute utter bulk of abuse is carried out by partners or people well known to the victim. Not by utter strangers trying to go for a wee.

It's a very thin cover story for your hatred of TW.

Raping people isn't normal but it's primarily a male crime and once again you fail to address why some men shouldn't be subject to the same exclusions that the rest of their sex face.

Actually 'transwomen rapists are very far from the norm' isn't correct. Their offending rate is 'normal' for men. You need to prove why we shouldn't treat them the same as other men.

The argument that X happens therefore we shouldn't bother about Y is nonsense. I presume you take safeguarding steps regardless of where you are, like locking your car on a safe street the same as on a dodgy one.

It's you that constantly reduces the argument to cries of Nazi and Toilet because it's a lot easier to say that than to provide a cogent defence of why men should be in women's sports, prisons, and rape crisis centres. Trans identifying men are excluded because they are men, not because they are trans btw.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
How many trans women are there in this country or in the US?

131,000 people identified as trans in the UK at the last census.

The latest estimate I read from the US was 1.3 million people, with an additional 300,000 between the ages of 13 - 17.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new-study-estimates-16-million-us-identify-transgender-2022-06-10/

It's much harder to produce an accurate estimate for the US without a census, but considering how small the numbers are in both countries it makes you wonder what the silent, and not so silent majority is so up in arms about.

Last edited:

bobzmyunkle

None in the Catholic church if the Pope has his way. Already a big enough problem with frociaggine apparently.
Glad the beeb protected me by not translating the word.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
None in the Catholic church if the Pope has his way. Already a big enough problem with frociaggine apparently.
Glad the beeb protected me by not translating the word.

What a surprise. Publicly says he's all for gay priests but is actually a massive homophobe...

AndyRM

Elder Goth
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/czrrexn0094o

Nice non-pology from the head of the largest group of nonces in the world there.

monkers

Legendary Member

It's going to keep happening isn't it ...

GOqpfb6WgAAfL99?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

monkers

Legendary Member
Yup. I do like the whole "I'm so sorry Anna I made a mistake because you look a bit masc but here is why" tone of the thread.

''Look what you made me do'' (to paraphrase) seems to be a feature of the replies rather than apologies. More concern with their reputation and their 'cause', than actual harm they cause.

Top Bottom