Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The poster should have checked their facts first but yes it is going to keep happening now that the Women's category in many sports can no longer be guaranteed to be only for women.

That first example from Politics For You is a made up headline from a spoof news site so a bit of fact checking required on here too.

multitool

Pharaoh
''Look what you made me do''

I just read that Mumsnet thread. Christ, what a bunch of pathetic peanuts. One of them did indeed attempt to blame it on the trans saying that the situation wouldn't ever have arisen had it not been for the trans. :whistle:

monkers

Legendary Member
The poster should have checked their facts first but yes it is going to keep happening now that the Women's category in many sports can no longer be guaranteed to be only for women.

That first example from Politics For You is a made up headline from a spoof news site so a bit of fact checking required on here too.

sry4klnnpaq7knvghzqy1b-_nc_ht-scontent-flhr1-1-jpg.jpg

It's not just sport Aurora. Within that thread there is one GC saying how her GC friend scowls at any woman who is taller than 5'10 or who has a big chin or big nose. You lot are no longer policing trans women, you are policing all women by nothing more than appearance.

View attachment 6003

It's not just sport Aurora. Within that thread there is one GC saying how her GC friend scowls at any woman who is taller than 5'10 or who has a big chin or big nose. You lot are no longer policing trans women, you are policing all women by nothing more than appearance.

That Politics For You Twitter headline is a spoof post that you've now presented as genuine at least twice. Try fact checking.

So having created the situation of men having access to women's spaces and women's sports you're using the fact that some women occasionally wrongly accused other women as a pro trans identifying men argument.

Easiest solution? Keep all men out of women's spaces and sports. Refer to trans identifying men in news articles as 'he' not 'she'. Then we can all go back to not worrying about whether the tall woman on the Women's podium is male or female.

monkers

Legendary Member
Having failed spectacularly at science @monkers moves on to statistical analysis.

And before you jump to the next 'logical' conclusion, I'm not defending the mumsnetters in any way.

Just so you know, it's an example of return messaging. Those who go down the route of telling the world that all those people with this characteristic must be 'this', need to be reminded that they are also members with a characteristic that can be portrayed as being like 'this'.

I'll take some liberty Bob by assuming you are a man. The GC view is that trans women are still men, is because men are seen as devils. They'll say some stuff like 'not all men obviously'. So not all men obviously, because that demonstrably loses the argument; it just leaves the message hanging that nearly all men are devils. Suck up if you like, but I think it's vile to men and trans women.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
That Politics For You Twitter headline is a spoof post that you've now presented as genuine at least twice. Try fact checking.

So having created the situation of men having access to women's spaces and women's sports you're using the fact that some women occasionally wrongly accused other women as a pro trans identifying men argument.

Easiest solution? Keep all men out of women's spaces and sports. Refer to trans identifying men in news articles as 'he' not 'she'. Then we can all go back to not worrying about whether the tall woman on the Women's podium is male or female.

Of course it's a spoof fruitloops, but it's based on what is happening. Women are attacking other women. Do you know, I wrote in this thread ages ago about women policing women's changing rooms desperate to catch the accidental sight of a willy. People laughed at the phrase, but I meant it.

There are women desperate to find an example to present to the world. Why? Simple, because real cases to report are actually incredibly rare. We are at the stage where cases of women attacking each based on perception are reality. My 6ft friend said that if one more woman gave her aggression, she was going to give them a fat lip. Well to date, three women have earned the right to get a fat lip off this 6ft cis woman. Serves them right.

But this is what you wanted, moral panic.

Last edited:
You make a bigger deal about the rare occasions actual women have been mistaken for men than you do about the many occasions where men have transgressed into women's spaces. It simply provides you with another opportunity for whataboutery. 'So what if men are in women's sports and prisons ... someone woman once got misgendered'.

There are women desperate to find an example to present to the world. Why? Simple, because real cases to report are actually incredibly rare.
That's simply not true though is it? There are examples every week from countries that have self ID like the US. Here's one from yesterday:

View: https://x.com/i_heart__bikes/status/1794798174307241989

That whole account, which is from a female cyclist, is a list of men who achieved zilch in Men's cycling and now regularly get podium spots in Women's Comps.

CXRAndy

Guru
Do you know, I wrote in this thread ages ago about women policing women's changing rooms desperate to catch the accidental sight of a willy. People laughed at the phrase, but I meant it.

It actually happens
because real cases to report are actually incredibly rare.
Still occurs, due to the fact liberals have let men access into women's spaces.

I heard a phrase the other, which covers women who don't agree with private safe spaces for women 'Vichy feminists'

Would you class yourself as one of these Monkers?

monkers

Legendary Member
You make a bigger deal about the rare occasions actual women have been mistaken for men than you do about the many occasions where men have transgressed into women's spaces. It simply provides you with another opportunity for whataboutery. 'So what if men are in women's sports and prisons ... someone woman once got misgendered'.

That's simply not true though is it? There are examples every week from countries that have self ID like the US. Here's one from yesterday:

View: https://x.com/i_heart__bikes/status/1794798174307241989

That whole account, which is from a female cyclist, is a list of men who achieved zilch in Men's cycling and now regularly get podium spots in Women's Comps.

In a world population of some 8 billion or so, the GCs between them trawl the internet to find cases. But as Multitool observes, the number of women being attacked by trans women in public spaces - that is to say those recognised in law as women - is vanishingly small in the UK.

Without traducing the horror of any attack, I find it necessary to point out to you that the legal rights of trans women, and the legal rights of those without a GRC are much different. There are reasons for this which I detailed in the past.

When I point that some trans women have had surgery, so can not possibly be within a cohort that can be accused of rape, and those without surgery but have taken hormones instead are no longer capable of rape due to penile atrophy and impotence, you make inappropriate remarks.

Whether you like it or not, trans women with a GRC have rights. In the cases where trans women have harmed trans women, I have absolutely no difficulty with them being arrested, charged, convicted, and sentenced. I have no problem with trans women no being in the female prison estate following risk assessment.

What I'm having a problem with is this irrational rush to moral panic that trans women are all sexual predators intent on harming women.

The most extreme view of this, which if I remember correctly I've seen you posting is that, trans women transition with the intention of gaining access to women's safe spaces in order to assault them. This is entirely without evidence; there being more evidence that is is entirely false.

What we are seeing more of, is that cis women are harming other cis women through misperception, and then relying on the 'look what you made me do' defence.

It's not just me that told you that attempting to police spaces by perception alone is a bad idea.

Top Bottom