Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

Rowling is a writer. I assume she weighs her words precisely. She is expressing hatred and contempt.
In your opinion

Lets face it your opinion counts as much as mine. :okay:

Thankfully she has an enormous platform to sing from the rooftops about women

The Swedish study is of 324 individuals. It clearly says male pattern criminality remains in male to female who transitioned - in fact it was higher than in the control group.

Screenshot_20240605_091126_Chrome.jpg

What one of the authors, C Djene, has clarified is that 1. The measure was total convictions not convictions type, and 2. Convictions reduced in the 2nd cohort who had psychiatric support (as you would expect it to in any group who had psych support).

You are absolutely desperate to try to show that this particular subset of men are less risk when there's no evidence of it.

Worth noting that all the transwomen in the study had had their genitals removed - it didn't lower their offending. Psychological support did (as it would for any group of people).

monkers

Legendary Member
The Swedish study is of 324 individuals. It clearly says male pattern criminality remains in male to female who transitioned - in fact it was higher than in the control group.

View attachment 6078
When
What one of the authors, C Djene, has clarified is that 1. The measure was total convictions not convictions type, and 2. Convictions reduced in the 2nd cohort who had psychiatric support (as you would expect it to in any group who had psych support).

You are absolutely desperate to try to show that this particular subset of men are less risk when there's no evidence of it.

Worth noting that all the transwomen in the study had had their genitals removed - it didn't lower their offending. Psychological support did (as it would for any group of people).

This is a binary, so you should like it. Either ,,,

a) you don't understand what N has told us.

b) you don't care for the truth.

Understand this. This was not a wide-ranging study, it was a follow up study. For the criminal study, it compared the number (but not type of crimes) of 10 individuals. It found from a very small sample that over a period of 30 years, those who had court records before reassignment surgery, later had further court records after reassignment surgery. The surgery was compulsory for state recognition. This does not mean that trans women have the same offending rate in percentage terms as cis gender men. What the report shows is that sex reassignment surgery did not prevent those individuals in the pre-1989 study from committing offences after surgery.

If you believe that the report says that men convicted of rape went on raping women after sex reassignment surgery, then you are travelling the tube and are currently travelling east on the District Line at Upton Park. ie 2 stops short of Barking.

Now read the quote you posted ...

Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls.

In other words, the group said to have raised criminality was trans men, the very group you want to put in women's prisons.

Then understand that the sample size for this group of trans men was maybe 2, or 3, or 4 individuals over a period of 30 years with the type of crime not reviewed.

In other words, a trans woman with one prior conviction for rape before sex reassignment surgery and two counts for stealing fruit after surgery would be assessed as having doubled their criminality.

Also understand that this study is intended to show that compulsory mass sterilisation of trans people and compulsory sex reassignment surgery for legal recognition was not producing desirable outcomes.

Last edited:
Now read the quote you posted ...
You're right for once! I forgot to add the Male to female screenshot. Here it is.

Screenshot_20240605_103130_Chrome.jpg

So transwomen retain male patterns of criminality including violent crime. The transmen comitted crime at higher levels than women but not higher than men, including violent crime.

In other words, the group said to have raised criminality was trans men, the very group you want to put in women's prisons.

Yes, that's where we put violent women. I doubt many of them would choose the male estate.

All this is by the by really. We know that in terms of general safeguarding you can't possibly have a system where a cohort (men) that is statistically a higher risk are then split down into Bit Safer, A Lot Safer, Harmless ... and given access to women's single sex services and spaces on that basis. It's unworkable.

Hindu men offend at lower rates than other male groups in the UK. Should they therefore be given access to women's spaces if they want? Of course not, that would be ridiculous.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Jenny Watson is an out lesbian, campaigner and anti-trans activist. She has a lesbian dating app that is trans exclusionary. She boasts that her app uses AI to prevent trans women using the site. See the Daily Fail ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-trans-women-matching-biological-females.html

Somebody decided to put Jenny Watson's own profile pic through the same AI app. This was the result ...

View attachment 6082

bqTat4a.jpeg

That's funnier than it has any right to be.

I wonder why the Daily Mail thinks it's the first lesbian only dating app? There's a few...

monkers

Legendary Member
So transwomen retain male patterns of criminality including violent crime. The transmen comitted crime at higher levels than women but not higher than men, including violent crime.

It is a comparison of the same individuals court records before and after compulsory sterilisation and surgery during a period of mass sterilisation in Sweden.

This is the rate of recidivism of a small number of individuals who were abused by the state. Sweden has since apologised and paid compensation to survivors.

You've been highly critical of the Tavistock Centre. You've said previously that those children were being abused by a system that promoted treatments that were unwarranted.

Now that you reading the outcomes of a 30 year mass sterilisation programme in Sweden, you are effectively blaming the victims and misrepresenting the data in order to do so. Further you can't see that Djeune was exposing the outcomes of the abuse.

monkers

Legendary Member
That's funnier than it has any right to be.

I wonder why the Daily Mail thinks it's the first lesbian only dating app? There's a few...

I've just received two screenshots from N and I'm crying. 🤣 She's just used the app which told her 91.3% certainty female. She put her make up on and it said 97.1% certainty female.

D

Deleted member 159

I've just received two screenshots from N and I'm crying. 🤣 She's just used the app which told her 91.3% certainty female. She put her make up on and it said 97.1% certainty female.

I thought N wasn't born with testicles? Wouldn't that likely make her female?

Somebody decided to put Jenny Watson's own profile pic through the same AI app. This was the result ...

bqTat4a.jpeg

That's a free internet tool. The result will depend on the quality of the software. Regardless, lesbians are allowed to have web sites just for themselves where biological men are not welcome.

Why would you even want to access a site that wasn't aimed at you? There are plenty of lesbian sites that are open to transwomen. To get worked up about one that isn't seems a bit entitled.

icowden

Legendary Member
I am merely quoting her.
But somewhat selectively to imply that she is spreading hatred and contempt for the trans community.

Which of these groups do you think are not deserving of hatred and contempt?
  • People who want to curtail free speech and suppress opinion (similar to most totalitarian regimes and oppressive governments)
  • People who think that women aren't deserving of protection and should be free to be attacked or raped
  • People who think that women's health issues are less important than the opinion of a transwoman

monkers

Legendary Member
That's a free internet tool. The result will depend on the quality of the software. Regardless, lesbians are allowed to have web sites just for themselves where biological men are not welcome.

Why would you even want to access a site that wasn't aimed at you? There are plenty of lesbian sites that are open to transwomen. To get worked up about one that isn't seems a bit entitled.

Worked up? I'm laughing! And now I'm laughing at you for getting worked up enough to write to me about the rights of lesbians. Too funny.

Top Bottom