Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wasn't replying to you. I look forward to these 16 coroner's report being part of the Good Law Project's evidence though. Until then I won't be taking your word for it that not getting puberty blockers directly led to 16 deaths.
Nearly every prescription only drug carries the warning "Do not stop taking without medical advice", or similar wording.

I've just checked the five currently being taken and one has "Seek medical help before you stop taking." The other four, seek medical advice.

Yes, drugs are often very dangerous. It's why we shouldn't give them to children on demand for mental distress unless we have very sound evidence of benefit.

Yes, drugs are often very dangerous. It's why we shouldn't give them to children on demand for mental distress unless we have very sound evidence of benefit.
And just stopping them can be more dangerous than starting to take them. Due in the main to the fact you seldom start of on a high dosage and get lowered down. Or just have the supply cut entirely.

It's partially why there's limits on such simple drugs as paracetamol or aspirin. Which both saw misuse by adults.

multitool

It isn't the giving of drugs that is purported to be harmful in this case, it is the retention.

Your post is just your usual standard dishonesty.

D

Deleted member 159

Just shows how mentally disturbed these young kids are. They need psychiatric care

AndyRM

Elder Goth
FB_IMG_1717705589965.jpg

The Tavistock didn't provide psychiatric care. Some children received support from their local CAMH services whilst on the waiting list if lucky but the Tavistock psychologists role was simply to explore gender issues and prescribe puberty blockers if deemed appropriate.

Some teens had only a few hours appraisal before prescriptions. Seeing as many of them were autistic, gay, and had a host of other issues, none of that could be addressed in a few hours nevermind explored enough to see if it was related to their dysphoria.

The full story of what went wrong at the Tavistock is in this Times article.

https://segm.org/GIDS-puberty-blockers-minors-the-times-special-report

The comments of the doctors in that article make it clear there was no exploration of wider issues.

Screenshot_20240606_214129_Chrome.jpg

Mermaids is another outfit that should be shut down for their irresponsible contribution to this scandal.

I debunked the bullshit we've been hearing from AuroraSaab. Why do you object to this? Does truth have no value?
Your truth is not ''the truth'' you have been caught just as many times to be talking out of you ar$e, but no when i quote something that is part of a longer discussion you have with Aurorasaab it does not automatically mean i agree with everything she says. Hard concept for you i understand but that's the way it is.
You yourself have been caught out misquoting or misrepresenting the same thing multiple times too yet you proceed to ignore and then repeat the same thing, so do you really value truth? or only when it is in your alley? You where awfully silent when i posted experiences of people who either fled pressured into transitioning

A person can not commit rape without a penis. A person without a sexually functioning penis can not penetrate a vagina or anus.
That is true for the UK and some other countries, there are however also many other countries where rape does not needs to be done with a penis.
There remains the possibility however unlikely that a person could force another person to accept an atrophied flacid penis into their mouth. However there seems to be no reports of this ever happening (with regard to trans women offenders).
That is an BS argument to be honest because thankfully when you look at the bigger numbers the types of rapist where talking about here are a minority so the transpersons who also would be this kind of rapist would be a minority of a minority. However not zero, so downplaying it as a transperson can't commit rape is in my view wrong.

Rapists do have to use their penis to commit rape as solo actors. A charge of rape can be brought to accomplices to rape regardless of their biological or legal sex.

The law does not consider 'rape with objects' as rape. It is serious sexual assault. The sentencing framework for each of those crimes is similar.
Depending on country but also scraping off the bottom of the barrel, the experience for the victim would be just as traumatizing hence the fact that it has the same sentencing framework.

I didn't make the mistake of reading your post about weird body modification culture. Why would I?
You responded to it so you respond without reading? But if you did read before responding you wouldn't have repeated this punt unless you also read without understanding, all possible.

You used the words 'I think' - I don't think that you do think.
No, you like to put words into people's mouth and become very abusive when people don't agree with you, like you are now. Not that i care but it's just an observation.
I think that you write against the interests of trans people due to irrational prejudice, in a fact free environment somewhere inside your head.
That only proves you don't read at all. I'm not against trans people at all, i am against people like you who like to spread lies ignore facts etc. just to present something different than it actually is.

I think you think you known everything but actually you just talking about
At least i don't have to get abusive because someone doesn't agree with me..
I think that rape and serious sexual assault are abhorrent crimes. I think people that commit such crimes need to be caught, charged, and sentenced to prison where found guilty in a fair trial before a jury. I don't believe in trial by bigots on an on-line forum space, or trial by media. I believe that people have the right to the presumption of innocence until they are proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
I fully agrwe with you on this matter, that's indeed how it should work, it not how it effectively works these days sadly.

In the court of opinion held by bigots, all trans women are found guilty of hypothetical crimes and crimes that they have never committed.
I find it telling you pick that category out of it, but yes i agree but in addition i think it should also apply to the likes of J.K. Rowling and the other guy uh the moderately succesfull comedian who now has a much bigger career because he claims he is ''cancelled''
i mean in both cases they are convicted by none other than the court of opinion, but i guess you have a whole load of words to justify those actions right?

This disgusts me. It is what you seem keen to promote.
Please give me one example where i would promote that, ONE, there isn't any. (well in your mind maybe)

Surely you can see why I rarely can be bothered to give you a serious answer.
Nonsense, you always given an serious answer if you think it's an easy to point to make. You start attacking the poster when things don't go your way.

This is my last appeal to reason. If you bother me further, I'll just to you to fark off.
Oh yeah that one, never gets old does it? If thing don't go your way just throw your toys out of the pram.. Most people get over that phrase later in life apparently you don't

icowden

Legendary Member
And just stopping them can be more dangerous than starting to take them. Due in the main to the fact you seldom start of on a high dosage and get lowered down. Or just have the supply cut entirely.
Luckily there is no proposal to stop people already taking puberty blockers from taking puberty blockers.

Top Bottom