Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobzmyunkle

The most striking thing about that article is that the so-called dangers are entirely theoretical.

She hasn't been sued, and it's telling that she doesn't actually say a trans woman has attended or tried to attend the writing group.

Is that your best shot?

multitool

Is that your best shot?

It's the only shot needed.

You'd understand this if you actually had a brain.

icowden

Legendary Member
It's the only shot needed.
You'd understand this if you actually had a brain.
So just to be clear, because this problem has been in existence for 14 years it doesn't need fixing because the world is just the same as it was 14 years ago?

D

Deleted member 159

The law needs clarifying for the protection of women.

I think I said the law was an ass sometime ago.

A guardian article says it all really, the times have changed- women are wanting clear unambiguous laws on this subject

multitool

There you go, bob. AndyCXR has arrived. It's a meeting of minds.

I'm going to pop out on the bike for a few hours. You two can smash it out of the park while I'm gone.

bobzmyunkle

There you go, bob. AndyCXR has arrived. It's a meeting of minds.

I'm going to pop out on the bike for a few hours. You two can smash it out of the park while I'm gone.

You forgot to mention @icowden, but he's got enough on his plate being complicit in all those suicides. Have a nice ride Toolzie, try to get out more, it'll do you a world of good

D

Deleted member 159

icowden

Legendary Member
No, I didnt imply it.
It's what you mistakenly interpreted.
So what is the correct interpretation of "it's been in place for 14 years so no change is needed". The only way I can understand this is if you think the world is unchanging and thus it doesn't matter that it hasn't caused a problem yet as it won't do in the future.

Top Bottom