Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Do you ever consider that it's you who has made this whole forum far less pleasant?
Have you ever considered that some left before multitool came on here?

You really need to take a long hard look at the way you accuse folk of doing something/ being for or against something purely on the grounds that their view differs from yours.
Very simply put, if they're not with you, they're against you.
You've decided there's no middle ground.

multitool

Pharaoh
You have advocated for males in women's sports, but then later on you're not quite sure about elite sports ... you've advocated for men in women's prisons but then later on you're not quite sure about the rapey ones .. you think puberty blockers are just a pause and you seem happy with the Tavistock model and the ban on exploratory therapy....

Do you think most people support some men in women's jails and some men in women's sports? Or support the affirmation model and a ban on exploratory therapy for distressed children? They might have been ambivalent in the past when they were unaware, but the more they know the less they support any of it.

Apart from Dave, who was mostly quite sensible, they haven't.

People who never even posted on this thread have stopped posting on Naca but not on main CC, so perhaps it's the overall atmosphere here that's changed.

Do you ever consider that it's you who has made this whole forum far less pleasant?

I gave up reading this after the third misrepresentation.

Nowhere have I advocated for men in women's sports, prisons, or indeed puberty blockers.

Doubtless the rest of your post is crap too.

Have you ever considered that some left before multitool came on here?

You really need to take a long hard look at the way you accuse folk of doing something/ being for or against something purely on the grounds that their view differs from yours.
Very simply put, if they're not with you, they're against you.
You've decided there's no middle ground.

The middle ground is third unisex/gender neutral spaces, a Women's and Open category in sports, and a transwomen wing in male prisons.

Guess what? Activists won't accept anything except unconditional, self ID'ed access to women's spaces. Just like they wouldn't accept any debate.

You need to take a look at why you think a man who tried to gouge out his female social worker's eyes, attacked prison staff, and said he wanted to stab his mother in the vagina with a screwdriver should be in an Irish women's jail .... because that is not 'the middle ground'.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
This is apropos of nothing, but I've been at the library doing some research for a vaguely related piece of work and have just checked this out.

I guess I'm sharing it just to show that being trans isn't a fad or a new thing which are claims that have been made on this thread.

It's by no means exhaustive, but it is a pretty good timeline.

IMG20240627144341.jpg

IMG20240627144351.jpg

classic33

The middle ground is third unisex/gender neutral spaces, a Women's and Open category in sports, and a transwomen wing in male prisons.

Guess what? Activists won't accept anything except unconditional, self ID'ed access to women's spaces. Just like they wouldn't accept any debate.

You need to take a look at why you think a man who tried to gouge out his female social worker's eyes, attacked prison staff, and said he wanted to stab his mother in the vagina with a screwdriver should be in an Irish women's jail .... because that is not 'the middle ground'.
She isn't in prison though. It's been a known address for nearly two months.

You need to consider what happened before you become judge, jury and executioner.
The State were unable to say if the mother was on the island of Ireland, let alone in Ireland.

You're not accepting any debate either, that using your own "reasoning" makes you an activist.

Your "middle ground", you'll accept no other. Your way or no-way, and it's the constant moan from yourself on all threads of this type. That and you're considerations only lie down one side, women and girls. What about the boys that have been the victims at the hands of a female. You just write them off as not important, purely and simply because you refuse to accept that women can and do do the same as men.

multitool

Pharaoh
.Guess what? Activists won't accept anything except unconditional, self ID'ed access to women's spaces. Just like they wouldn't accept any debate.

Guess what?

"Activists" means people like you and the black-clad people whose photos you keep on your phone gallery.

You and they are background noise. The decisions will be made by cooler heads who realise that extremists can be ignored.

Your "middle ground", you'll accept no other.
Throughout this thread I've suggested compromises that protect women. All you've done is push for men to have unfettered access to women's single sex spaces and services.

You just write them off as not important, purely and simply because you refuse to accept that women can and do do the same as men.

You know why women need single sex services and spaces. Everybody does. Pretending they don't because 'women are as bad as men' is unevidenced bs.

Guess what? "Activists" means people like you and the black-clad people whose photos you keep on your phone gallery. You and they are background noise. The decisions will be made by cooler heads who realise that extremists can be ignored.

You were cheering on the lads in black when they were being violent in New Zealand. Now they're extremists? More walking back your position so you can pretend you've been reasonable all along.

Trans activists aren't ignored though. They've been allowed to make unquestioned demands and everybody from the prison service to sports organisations have fallen in line, in the name of kindness or plain ignorance. After years of unchallenged influence their demands are being questioned.

The 'cooler heads' are the sports scientists and Cass Report medical experts whose expertise is finally being listened to - and that's thanks to the campaigning of the women you vilify like Kathleen Stock, Martina Navratilova, and Helen Joyce. You've spent this thread slagging off the 'cooler heads'.

multitool

Pharaoh
You were cheering on the lads in black when they were being violent in New Zealand.

Stopped reading here because it's a lie.

Everyone knows you are a liar. People have left here because of it, citing your name.

classic33

Throughout this thread I've suggested compromises that protect women. All you've done is push for men to have unfettered access to women's single sex spaces and services.

You know why women need single sex services and spaces. Everybody does. Pretending they don't because 'women are as bad as men' is unevidenced bs.
there has not been one compromise offered by you to date. Demands aplenty, but no compromises. Who do you suggest pays for all your suggestions. They'll not be given free and will take money from elsewhere.
As for all "I've done", proof please, or withdraw the remark.

What has a women taking advantage of minors(male & female) in her control got to with safe spaces. Are they any less victims because the perpetrator is female? If we're to believe you, they don't count. You've simply dismissed the evidence when presented.
You're as quick with the BS yourself, when it suits your needs.

CXRAndy

Guru
I believe the last trans activists were just singing at KJK let women speak rally

Screeching, playing sirens and surrounding, intimidating the few women who were there. Oh and wearing face masks to hide their identity.

there has not been one compromise offered by you to date. Demands aplenty, but no compromises. Who do you suggest pays for all your suggestions. They'll not be given free and will take money from elsewhere.
As for all "I've done", proof please, or withdraw the remark.
The same people who pay for the other accommodations like disabled toilets and wings for vulnerable prisoners can pay for 3rd spaces, extra prison wings, trans rape crisis centres. You want women to pay the emotional cost of inclusion. Women who identify as men aren't excluded from female services so why don't you welcome your non conforming brethren into male spaces? If you have no issue with trans people you would. Instead you insist women move over to accommodate them.

I'm not withdrawing anything. You're someone who thinks a psychotically dangerous, truly disturbed man should be in a women's jail. Why don't you withdraw your misogynistic posts instead?

What has a women taking advantage of minors(male & female) in her control got to with safe spaces. Are they any less victims because the perpetrator is female? If we're to believe you, they don't count. You've simply dismissed the evidence when presented.
You're as quick with the BS yourself, when it suits your needs.

I asked you to find me a country in the world where women comit even a third of sex crimes. Any luck with that? You know which the most dangerous sex is. Claiming women are just as bad is ludicrous.

Last edited:

classic33

The same people who pay for the other accommodations like disabled toilets and wings for vulnerable prisoners can pay for 3rd spaces, extra prison wings, trans rape crisis centres. You want women to pay the emotional cost of inclusion.

I'm not withdrawing anything. You're someone who thinks a psychotically dangerous, truly disturbed man should be in a women's jail. Why don't you withdraw your misogynistic posts instead?

I asked you to find me a country in the world where women comit even a third of sex crimes. Any luck with that? You know which the most dangerous sex is. Claiming women are just as bad is ludicrous.
Back to the toilets, But as pointed out earlier, more than once, the disabled toilets were an afterthought. With some places recognising that they were loosing out because disabled people weren't using their premises. Then in came the Disability Discrimination Act in 1995, stating that we had the same rights as an able bodied person.
And the reason we have unisex disabled toilets is mainly down to cost. Plain and simple cost. Along with the fact that some able bodied don't want disabled people near them. Something like you keep on spouting, but behind the wording "dignity and privacy for women and girls".

Disabled prisons aren't going to happen

Legally, by the laws of the country concerned, she is a women. Like it or not. You can't even bring yourself to accept the very simple fact that what was done to him, was done by women. What those women did means she is now legally a women and as a consequence of their actions is now legally entitled to be treated as a woman. Your opinion is overruled by the laws of anther country.

That was provided, more than once, and you disagreed with the arrest rate.

Back to the toilets, But as pointed out earlier, more than once, the disabled toilets were an afterthought. With some places recognising that they were loosing out because disabled people weren't using their premises. Then in came the Disability Discrimination Act in 1995, stating that we had the same rights as an able bodied person.
And the reason we have unisex disabled toilets is mainly down to cost. Plain and simple cost. Along with the fact that some able bodied don't want disabled people near them. Something like you keep on spouting, but behind the wording "dignity and privacy for women and girls".

Disabled prisons aren't going to happen
Nobody is asking for them. Disabled men in prison are considered vulnerable so go on the special wing. Why can't men who identify as women have their own wing or go on the vulnerable wing?
You can't even bring yourself to accept the very simple fact that what was done to him, was done by women. What those women did means she is now legally a women and as a consequence of their actions is now legally entitled to be treated as a woman. Your opinion is overruled by the laws of anther country.
Wtf are u even on about? I thought being trans was innate? His mum made him trans now did she?

Here's Barbie Khardashian's background. It was his father that did the damage.

Screenshot_20240627_172336_Chrome.jpg

https://oi.ie/en/the-curious-case-o...-a-danger-to-women-placed-in-a-womens-prison/

That was provided, more than once, and you disagreed with the arrest rate.
No it wasn't. National stats from a country, stats that show at least a third of their sex crimes are committed by women ... go on, you can do it, Classic. I mean there's hundreds of countries to choose from. Let's see a country where 'Women Are As Bad As Men'.

classic33

Nobody is asking for them. Disabled men in prison are considered vulnerable so go on the special wing. Why can't men who identify as women have their own wing or go on the vulnerable wing?

Wtf are u even on about? I thought being trans was innate? His mum made him trans now did she?

Here's Barbie Khardashian's background. It was his father that did the damage.

View attachment 6282
https://oi.ie/en/the-curious-case-o...-a-danger-to-women-placed-in-a-womens-prison/

No it wasn't. National stats from a country, stats that show at least a third of their sex crimes are committed by women ... go on, you can do it, Classic. I mean there's hundreds of countries to choose from. Let's see a country where 'Women Are As Bad As Men'.
You're back to one side of the issue again. Do all trans men and trans women share the same "trans facilities" that you keep demanding? Or do you want seperate facilities for both, making a total of four seperate facilities required.
And it might surprise you, but disabled people are demanding equal treatment. That is the same treatment as able bodied people. Not extra/special treatment just the right to be treated the same.

You cherry pick the bits you feel support your argument. Without breaking the court order in place on reporting on her, check the following,
His age when last seen by either parent.
Age when the Gender Recognition Certificate was applied for and obtained.
Then explain the difference.
Then read what was actually posted.

There's not even half the story there, and you're half correct in what you posted. There's a reason he was removed from both parents. But I'm sure you knew that already.

And no I'm not getting mixed with he/she, just sticking to timeline facts.

Already done. You disputed the figures posting a conviction(prison sentence handed down) rate one to do so. Which are two seperate things, but you don't see them that way.

And there's 195 countries to choose from, not "hundreds" as you claim.

Top Bottom