Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Buonarroti was obviously a pervert.
david.jpg

Hardly minding their own business if they've got their junk out in public. The flasher on the park bench could say the same. Still not getting why this is a useful way to campaign for bike safety.

It's not prudish, nor bigoted, to think that you shouldn't have to see some random's junk unless you've explicitly consented to it.
Last flasher I saw was female.
Long light Brown coat, thin lower legs, thin in the face. About half six on the 2nd May. Foggy at the time and into single digits temperature wise.
I'd moved across the road to avoid her, something not right. She got to the main road, ahead of me, and just stood there opening her coat every time a vehicle went past.

Buonarroti was obviously a pervert.

Not really the same is it, classical art vs an actual man with his penis out in public? You'd say the same to someone who was flashed at or sent a dick pic presumably.. 'It's just the same as looking at a statue'.

multitool

Really? :laugh:

You are equating a protest about bike safety and vulnerability with dick pics and flashing.

This all started when you stepped in to defend your heroine, Minshull, calling the protestors "perverts".

What a nasty little hateful world you inhabit.

Last edited:
Nah, just not a fan of unsolicited genitalia and don't think it's bigoted not to be a fan. It started when you suggested it's bigoted to dislike people riding about in public in the knack. It was just the latest in your obsession with KJK that ends up with you finding the most ridiculous things to post about her, whether it's fashion comments or naked bike riding. I expect there'll be more because she lives rent free in your head 24/7.

multitool

It started when you suggested it's bigoted to dislike people riding about in public in the knack.

You are lying again. I said it's bigoted to refer to them as "perverts".

It was just the latest in your obsession with KJK that ends up with you finding the most ridiculous things to post about her, whether it's fashion comments or naked bike riding. I expect there'll be more because she lives rent free in your head 24/7.

I don't find things to post about her. She opens her mouth and supplies them.

Then up you pop to defend whatever it is. Doesn't matter what it is, you'll defend it...US white nationalists...sieg heiling Nazis...doesn't matter. You'll be there.

This hasn't been your finest weekend, has it.

Last edited:
I've had a great weekend, thanks. I'll be here next weekend too, if only to point out your strange obsession with one woman, who is simultaneously a nobody with no influence, liked by only a tiny number of women, and yet also the head of the world's gender critical feminism cartel, bank rolled by the US right wing and who controls swathes of Nazi men. It's so weird that you think everything she does is some sort of profound slam dunk against gender critical feminism.

multitool

I've had a great weekend, thanks. I'll be here next weekend too, if only to point out your strange obsession with one woman,

What is weird is how you pop up, entirely unsolicited, to defend Minshull. Every time. Even when she has her gang of nazi supporters.

who is simultaneously a nobody with no influence, liked by only a tiny number of women, and yet also the head of the world's gender critical feminism cartel, bank rolled by the US right wing and who controls swathes of Nazi men

Your stock in trade: exaggeration and misrepresentation.

. It's so weird that you think everything she does is some sort of profound slam dunk against gender critical feminism.

She nicely represents what the GC movement is. A minority cult, populated by dessicated authoritarian bigots and weirdos.

D

Deleted member 159

I'd forgotten weirdos is flavour of the month too. ^_^

I'd better increase my donations to poor Kelly, she's obviously doing a great job getting under everyone's skin :okay:

Top Bottom