Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

I'm not surprised. Most people can manage to transfer money/ write a cheque within a couple of minutes. Sounds like a case of big gob, short arms and deep pockets to me.

Yorkshire born an bred

monkers

Legendary Member

"Women are not going to put up with this nonsense."

This is nonsense.

You are not ''putting up with this nonsense''. Does that make YOU a woman?

This is the problem with logical fallacies, they sucker the stupid.

I am a woman who is happy to accommodate trans people, and there are many many of us - so the use of the collective is just bollocks.

Had she said ''bigots are not going to put up with this nonsense'', she would have been more correct.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Lol. The Epoch Times?

Far-right, conspiracy theory peddling, anti-vaxx, QAnon nutjobs.

Seriously man, you need to look at other perspectives. Constantly confirming your biases isn't healthy or wise.

Bazzer

The Epoch Times is also a supporter of Donald Trump, (mysogynist, rapist, adulterer) and is linked to Falun Gong (anti feminism).
Are you sure you a supporter of womens rights, not only reading but also giving the oxygen of publicity to material from this source?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The Epoch Times is also a supporter of Donald Trump, (mysogynist, rapist, adulterer) and is linked to Falun Gong (anti feminism).
Are you sure you a supporter of womens rights, not only reading but also giving the oxygen of publicity to material from this source?

Nothing he's ever written or shared suggests he gives two hoots about women's rights.

multitool

Of course he doesn't.

Any more than the sieg heiling actual nazis, Proud Boys, and general far-right thugs who attend Kellie-Jay Keen rallies are there to safeguard women's rights.

Mind you, to be fair, neither is Keen-Minshull.

Top Bottom