Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

I mean, let's be honest, people who are genuinely interested in women's safety should be talking about the three women killed yesterday by the crossbow guy. Three women a week are killed by men.

And none of them are killed in toilets or changing rooms by trans women.

D

Deleted member 159

Three women a week are killed by men.
Some of the men are trans identifying too

D

Deleted member 159

I doubt you'd be laughing if one of the victims was a loved one.

Or perhaps you would.

Yet you never ever celebrate the victories that women are achieving against government, corporations and gender activists

multitool

Yet you never ever celebrate the victories that women are achieving against government, corporations and gender activists

Maybe that is because they are utterly insignificant in the face of the real issues that women face, like getting murdered.

I don't even know why I bothering to flatter you with a response. You're just a prick. No redeeming qualities, not even a sense of humour.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

I've celebrated women's victories in sport a couple of times on this thread which were pretty much ignored.

D

Deleted member 159

I've celebrated women's victories in sport a couple of times on this thread which were pretty much ignored.

You celebrated women winning in women's sport, fine.

You have never celebrated when women win against governments, corporation or trans activists.

These are huge and significant victories. Every step they make is for this generation and future generations of girls and women

D

Deleted member 159

Maybe that is because they are utterly insignificant in the face of the real issues that women face, like getting murdered.

I don't even know why I bothering to flatter you with a response. You're just a prick. No redeeming qualities, not even a sense of humour.

Oh diddums. Dismiss these victories. By protecting women in all aspects of life will help greatly.

They will no longer have to deal with men if they need to escape to a refuge. Suffer being raped in prison by TiMs Prevent predator men accessing female only spaces

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You celebrated women winning in women's sport, fine.

You have never celebrated when women win against governments, corporation or trans activists.

These are huge and significant victories. Every step they make is for this generation and future generations of girls and women

Well, no, because I've yet to see anything shared on this thread as "huge or significant". Certainly nothing you've shared.

Because you just post anti trans stuff.

multitool

If you are the person you claim to be, why not just be honest about your motivations.

Why cloak your dislike of things that are abnormal under the pretence of concern for women?

We can all see through you. It's not as if you are in any way sophisticated.

Top Bottom