Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

things that are abnormal

Certainly are. Men cannot change sex and vice versa.

Ideological mumbo jumbo

Bazzer

Ah yes the massive supporter of women's rights Ted Cruz. That is provided you overlook him;
Using IVF as a political weapon.
Being a supporter of banning abortion from conception. - Even in cases of rape and incest.
Wanting to restrict access to contraception.
Not supporting gun control, despite around 70 women every month being killed by a gun by a partner.

This was the same Senator who was so "caring", he took his wife and family to Cancun, when residents in his State were dying from cold because of power cuts.

I mean, let's be honest, people who are genuinely interested in women's safety should be talking about the three women killed yesterday by the crossbow guy. Three women a week are killed by men.

And none of them are killed in toilets or changing rooms by trans women.
It was not just a ''crossbow guy'' but an revengefull ex. an important difference, but to be honest i think it's a bit cheap to drag current events in. I'm regularly in Bushey(the village where this happened) and i can tell you people are devastated but hey, don't let that stop you from making an point right? (pointless too)

It was not just a ''crossbow guy'' but an revengefull ex. an important difference, but to be honest i think it's a bit cheap to drag current events in. I'm regularly in Bushey(the village where this happened) and i can tell you people are devastated but hey, don't let that stop you from making an point right? (pointless too)
Three women were not killed then?

Why should the fact that it was an ex that killed all three be brought into the equation. Was he an ex of all three killed?

multitool

Is that dutchie posting? I wouldn't bother answering. The man is a loon.

Three women were not killed then?
not the point
Why should the fact that it was an ex that killed all three be brought into the equation. Was he an ex of all three killed?
The person(Nazi) i was quoting was trying to make a point out of it, cheap way of generalizing things and then pretend like he says something while he actually doesn't because it doesn't make any sense.

D

Deleted member 159

That's what we've been saying these men are now using trans as a gateway to access women and girls

Deviants the lot of them

Women and girls should be at all costs protected in their safe spaces. Why you cant acknowledge this is baffling

Top Bottom