General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

Evidence please as that sounds exactly like a DM story.

First hand eyewitness- me. Seeing others in the town annoyed by the immigrants roaming around the town.

Problem, fortunately for us locally, has been moved on, hotel closed to immigrants. Regrettably the problem has been dumped elsewhere on some poor Brits

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Lack of social cohesion, no attempt to learn the language, integrate into Spanish society. Evidence of spiralling translator costs for court services. Hidden statistics of immigrant offending.

IMG_0465.jpeg

D

Deleted member 159

Lack of social cohesion, no attempt to learn the language, integrate into Spanish society. Evidence of spiralling translator costs for court services. Hidden statistics of immigrant offending.

View attachment 6495

That too. Works both ways

if I was to move to another country, I would learn their language, follow their customs

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That too. Works both ways

if I was to move to another country, I would learn their language, follow their customs

Unintentionally one of the funniest things you've ever written on here.

A) because you'd never move, even though you're terrified of England and,

7) because if you did it'd be to some Little England sh!tehole in Spain so you could still go to the pub and have a full English.

At least, that's how I imagine it.

D

Deleted member 159

Unintentionally one of the funniest things you've ever written on here.

A) because you'd never move, even though you're terrified of England and,

7) because if you did it'd be to some Little England sh!tehole in Spain so you could still go to the pub and have a full English.

At least, that's how I imagine it.

In a dark closet imagination can run rampant.

:laugh:

Top Bottom