General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You've got the Dutch to blame for that.
The spanish invaded us and had a 80 years war with us i mean they got it coming right?

D

Deleted member 159

Sunak was wrong, he's doing far faster work

1000014178.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

You say you're a farmer, but your wife says you just have a smallholding.

Slightly larger, but not mahoosive :laugh:

Badger_Boom

You do know the illegal immigrants get some money each week from the government, state support, free bed and breakfast in some of the nicest hotels around the country.
Our definition of what constitutes 'nice' are clearly very different and I say that as someone who stayed once (that as enough) in a couple of hotels currently block booked by the government.

And yes, I do know that. I also know that as the fifth (some say fourth) richest economy on Earth we ought to be able to look after everyone who needs help.

D

Deleted member 159

Our definition of what constitutes 'nice' are clearly very different and I say that as someone who stayed once (that as enough) in a couple of hotels currently block booked by the government.

And yes, I do know that. I also know that as the fifth (some say fourth) richest economy on Earth we ought to be able to look after everyone who needs help.

They don't need help, they pay thousands each to come on a dinghy. Have mobile phones, instantly on the internet telling their mates, they made it

ebikeerwidnes

ATthe moment we don;t know anything about them as the system to process then has been decimated so we can;t process them

we also can't clear them to start working and paying tax so we have to pay for everything they need

Top Bottom