General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
As I have said before, and, been criticised on here, Farage is a dangerous turd, but, he is a clever dangerous turd. He certainly took the limelight from all of the other contenders today. Hopefully, it will all come to nothing.

albion

Guru
until you listen to him and work out what he is saying and what it means

TBH - I find him scary
really good orators have taken political office before and it has not always worked out all that well

Unfortunately it gets sucked in as confirmation bias. No thinking is required or allowed.

tice.jpg

tory.jpg

Last edited:

multitool

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

multitool

The only thing I will say is that whilst we can all enjoy watching the destruction of the Tory Party we have to bear in mind that what will follow* is immeasurably worse.

*as in Tory party

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Immigration FFS....
Anbody else tired of hearing this bloody topic? It's zarked British politics for the last 14 or more years. It gave us Brexit, it's still the major focus. It's the UK's equivalent of Abortion 'policy' in the USA. It's not even in the top 10 list of things that are wrong with this country yet the meedja and the sheeple continually are 'othered' by it.
Fcking sick to death of it being the only show in town....

albion

Guru
It is reported that opportunist Farage wants Reform to take over the running of the Conservative party. (Reformed Conservatives?)

I think it cannot happen until after the election . Labour of course is stuck with 'whatever you do, do not mention the Brexit disaster'.
Farage of course gets as much, if not more blame there than Johnson, Corbyn and Mogg.

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
It is reported that opportunist Farage wants Reform to take over the running of the Conservative party. (Reformed Conservatives?)

I think it cannot happen until after the election . Labour of course is stuck with 'whatever you do, do not mention the Brexit disaster'.
Farage of course gets as much, if not more blame there than Johnson, Corbyn and Mogg.

Farage just lit the fuse, Cameron bottled-it with the referendum and Mogg and Boris well and truly farked-up delivery. Still, we held all the cards....

Top Bottom