How or Why is an Octopus toy Considered Antisemitic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
Believe what?
The world is coming to an end?
It's probably a bit more complicated than that. The world as we know it is coming to an end - quite likely
I wasn't asking you.

Should we trust a stroppy teenager?
It's probably a bit more complicated than that.
There's a scientific consensus on what's happening, the stroppy teenager is just one of millions asking for a bit of political and economic reality to try to mitigate it.
The stroppy teenager makes easy headlines for lazy and ignorant journalists.
Yes, I agree (especially with the bolded bit).

bobzmyunkle

I wasn't asking you
But you got my answer and input from others - bonus.

No doubt @albion will pop up in a while to give their answer.

Unfortunately the adults all hid behind Greta the front, a girl left to the wolves. The adults are still cowering, probably hoping for a Greta successor to be their new 'messiah'.
And before that there was ''Al Gore'' and before that some other girl just a bit younger than ''Greta'' So this statement doesn't quite add up, just as all the alarmist climate predictions don't add up. (not to say we should keep on polluting and all will be fine, but various models are flawed als they show and unrealistic image that makes the issues bigger than they are)

But i get they don't want to be reminded about ''Al Gore'' at least 2 ''solutions'' at the time are now considered the devil and the owners polluting peanuts. For example modern diesel cars and using wood pallets to heat homes.

So yes ''Greta'' is just a marketing tool, similarly as Britney Spears was just a cashcow for her parents.. took some topics for you lot to figure that out...

albion

Guru
"but various models are flawed als they show and unrealistic image that makes the issues bigger than they are"

Quite the opposite. Scientists err on the side of caution making predictions feel like we are ok till the year 2100.
Think Michael Fish.

albion

Guru
It's a natural proclivity to ignore what might come out of a youths mouth as tosh, claiming what the f*** do they know? But forget that they offer a different perspective to the more experienced. They will be around longer than the policymakers of today and science says what we are not leaving a good place behind. I think a bit of understanding goes a long way. A little bit of action would be nice also, I reckon...

It now feels a bit like it was 'grooming'. The hell hounds have now been released on her.

"but various models are flawed als they show and unrealistic image that makes the issues bigger than they are"

Quite the opposite. Scientists err on the side of caution making predictions feel like we are ok till the year 2100.
Think Michael Fish.
lol ''side of caution'' do you seriouly beleive that? And what's your response if in 10/15 years turns out most if not all of the suggested equipment normal poeple should be to ''save the planet'' turn out to be the killer? like i don't known Wood pallets for heating and modern diesel cars?

You see the climate agenda has trust issues, the tendency of climate preachers is to turn to either big oil or conspiracy theorist as the cullprits but as pointed out in just two examples above(there are many more) maybe they should start by looking in the mirror?

Ian H

Guru
lol ''side of caution'' do you seriouly beleive that? And what's your response if in 10/15 years turns out most if not all of the suggested equipment normal poeple should be to ''save the planet'' turn out to be the killer? like i don't known Wood pallets for heating and modern diesel cars?

You see the climate agenda has trust issues, the tendency of climate preachers is to turn to either big oil or conspiracy theorist as the cullprits but as pointed out in just two examples above(there are many more) maybe they should start by looking in the mirror?

You're invited to join us on our weekly pub ride. You can have a go at persuading the various Met Office scientists who ride with us that you are right and they are wrong. I'm sure it will be an interesting discussion.

You're invited to join us on our weekly pub ride. You can have a go at persuading the various Met Office scientists who ride with us that you are right and they are wrong. I'm sure it will be an interesting discussion.
Would be far more interesting to let them discus something with other scientist, and no not the ones that go to the other extremes, and claim there is nothing wrong or earth is flat and such. But you know the one who are more level headed, but you will not find such an discussion because they won't do it. It's an carefully orchestrated show we see. But they are more than enough scientist that have for example left the IPCC because they didn't like their ''extremists tone'' and the IPCC is like XR lite in tone, so if there all universally correct, why here they universally wrong on modern Diesels, Wood pallets, are they still wrong on bio mass etc?

D

Deleted member 121

Would be far more interesting to let them discus something with other scientist, and no not the ones that go to the other extremes, and claim there is nothing wrong or earth is flat and such. But you know the one who are more level headed, but you will not find such an discussion because they won't do it. It's an carefully orchestrated show we see. But they are more than enough scientist that have for example left the IPCC because they didn't like their ''extremists tone'' and the IPCC is like XR lite in tone, so if there all universally correct, why here they universally wrong on modern Diesels, Wood pallets, are they still wrong on bio mass etc?
I suppose you get to chose who the opposing "scientist" might be...

Besides, Astrophysicist Carl Sagan was testifying in congress on the effects of man made climate change nearly 40 years ago. Long before XR was even a fart in a nappy. He was right then, he'd still be right now.

Evidence?

Also, this post doesn't make any sense.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

You've tried to both sides climate change before, and one of the 'scientists' you suggested was Piers Corbyn.

Top Bottom