How or Why is an Octopus toy Considered Antisemitic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobzmyunkle

Why isn't Labour condemning this?!?
1700734084697.jpeg

subjugating sealions

Obligatory...

1000031217.jpg

So far as I can find out, without making a mission of it, the anti semitic blue octopus is a WW2 German cartoon of Churchill but with a Star of David presumably to imply he was the servant of Judaism.

Is there something deeper I've missed?

bobzmyunkle

Someone just posted this under 'strange roadsigns' on the other side
1701176813589.png

Poacher

Regular
Not sure whether this should have been posted in the Twitter under Musk thread. Feel free to copy there.
2b31b2_870cf526dbdd4a51b1c22c7c6a0dd61f~mv2.jpg

albion

Guru
"That was always the central problem with the Cult of Greta – not Greta herself, but the use and abuse of her by the globalist elites....."
It’s time for the adults to come back into the room. By which I mean us – voters who know that life is complex, the world is not coming to an end, and the last person you should trust on matters of industry, growth and the future itself is a stroppy teenager."
https://www.spiked-online.com/2024/01/05/the-tyrannical-cult-of-greta-thunberg/

Unfortunately the adults all hid behind Greta the front, a girl left to the wolves. The adults are still cowering, probably hoping for a Greta successor to be their new 'messiah'.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

bobzmyunkle

Do you agree with this bit?
Believe what?
The world is coming to an end?
It's probably a bit more complicated than that. The world as we know it is coming to an end - quite likely

Should we trust a stroppy teenager?
It's probably a bit more complicated than that.
There's a scientific consensus on what's happening, the stroppy teenager is just one of millions asking for a bit of political and economic reality to try to mitigate it.
The stroppy teenager makes easy headlines for lazy and ignorant journalists.

D

Deleted member 121

It's a natural proclivity to ignore what might come out of a youths mouth as tosh, claiming what the f*** do they know? But forget that they offer a different perspective to the more experienced. They will be around longer than the policymakers of today and science says what we are not leaving a good place behind. I think a bit of understanding goes a long way. A little bit of action would be nice also, I reckon...

Top Bottom