Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
There was a post in the other place, that has since been deleted, accusing a moderator of being racist…..in that thread, there were many arguments and one member stated about pale rider being forced off both sites by other posters accusing him of all sorts of things. He didnt flounce, he didnt post himself, it was posted by someone else

and the accuser of the moderator is still a member, didnt recieve a ban of any sort and is still posting, go figure………

Yeah, there's a few CC members with a bit of a voyeuristic streak who like to look in on this forum from time to time and make up stories about how awful we all are. I expect it makes them feel better about their own political opinions, which would be subjected to some robust challenge were they to actually join the forum and start contributing.

What gives you that idea?
isn't it fulfilling its design brief?

Probs just too busy.

6 year olds are such demanding creatures.:laugh:

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
but i do know members here forced pale rider to quit, i think thats a given

You have no evidence then.

(And by evidence I mean something more substantial than you saw someone else claim this in another forum but that post’s since been deleted.)

I think Paley could handle anything thrown at him but even assuming he no longer enjoyed NACA, why would that stop him posting in the other place?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

(And by evidence I mean something more substantial than you saw someone else claim this in another forum but that post’s since been deleted.)

I think Paley could handle anything thrown at him but even assuming he no longer enjoyed NACA, why would that stop him posting in the other place?

IIRC in the same thread somebody suggested he wasn't in the best of health, so I do hope he's OK.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Oh dear. What was it you said in your OP?

i ask this in all sincerity, as it seems every post is just a slanging match between members ( and for the record, im not in most of the slanging matches or most of the threads)

Discuss?? Without a slanging match

I dont think thats a slanging match tbh……but rather than discuss the thread, the poster decided to have a dig about the poster. Which is exactly what my post is about……

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Sometimes theres only so much people can take before they blow or leave………

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Some people dont need to make announcements of why they are leaving or flounce like others put it…..

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
You'd think if PR had felt pushed or goaded into leaving, then his last post here wouldn't have been a calm & perfectly reasonable observation in the Prince Andrew thread.

Hope he's OK.

That is interesting, 7th Jan 2022, the date of his last post in CC too, AFAIK.

I shall have to be more vigilant when peddling around Sunderland, and watch out for a cyclist, on an e-Bike, wearing a stetson, and, smoking a cheroot, can't be too many of them, even in Sunderland ;)

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Not when others are ready to make up reasons for them.

Im just stating what was written in another place……..i didnt make up the reason

have you got anything to say on the actual thread itself or again just aiming your reply at the poster. Which again is my point of the post.

why not answer the thread, rather than tear apart the poster

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Im just stating what was written in another place……..i didnt make up the reason

have you got anything to say on the actual thread itself or again just aiming your reply at the poster. Which again is my point of the post.

why not answer the thread, rather than tear apart the poster

Hang on, you’re the one using Pale Rider’s unexplained absence from the forum as supporting evidence for your thread. It’s not ‘tearing you apart’ to suggest there’s no evidence to support your accusation.

The answer to the original question you posed here is… no.

Top Bottom