Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Hang on, you’re the one using Pale Rider’s unexplained absence from the forum as supporting evidence for your thread. It’s not ‘tearing you apart’ to suggest there’s no evidence to support your accusation.

The answer to the original question you posed here is… no.

the only evidence i have , as i already stated was someone elses post in the other place….if they were wrong then so be it….is it tearing me apart, not in the slightest and why would it??

the only evidence i have , as i already stated was someone elses post in the other place….if they were wrong then so be it….is it tearing me apart, not in the slightest and why would it??

It's not evidence if you can't prove it and you're refusing to do that.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I already stated the thread has been deleted…..yet again another poster not reading the thread.

I can still see the 'racist moderator' thread, and the flounce one preceding it to which it referred, and the one where they talk about this forum and the member in question being 'bullied'. Was it any of those?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I can still see the 'racist moderator' thread, and the flounce one preceding it to which it referred, and the one where they talk about this forum and the member in question being 'bullied'. Was it any of those?

It might be….i thought it had been deleted a long time ago.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Im just stating what was written in another place……..i didnt make up the reason

have you got anything to say on the actual thread itself or again just aiming your reply at the poster. Which again is my point of the post.

why not answer the thread, rather than tear apart the poster

The answer to your thread op is generally no, except when some people decide to make it so.

Of course I am not suggesting you are one of those people; wherever is the evidence for that? Perish the thought!

I will of course reserve the right to criticise posters who, for some reason, get off on being confrontational, which obviously you never do.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

The answer to your thread op is generally no, except when some people decide to make it so.

Of course I am not suggesting you are one of those people; wherever is the evidence for that? Perish the thought!

I will of course reserve the right to criticise posters who, for some reason, get off on being confrontational, which obviously you never do.

So theres no thread on here, with abusive and verbal language being used, mysogony and the like…..that im not involved in???

Rusty Nails

Country Member
So theres no thread on here, with abusive and verbal language being used, mysogony and the like…..that im not involved in???

Where did I say that? You are making things up again to paint yourself as the victim. Please read the post carefully.

You are not special, just a very naughty boy.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It might be….i thought it had been deleted a long time ago.

Good grief.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Where did I say that? You are making things up again to paint yourself as the victim. Please read the post carefully.

You are not special, just a very naughty boy.

I did admit to being part of the problem in a previous post…..i am not in anyway painting myself as any victim. Please read the thread carefully

OP
OP
J

jowwy

It's not evidence if you can't prove it and you're refusing to do that.

I dont think we are allowed to provide links from this place to the other…….thats why its been annexed away to its own site, so would be hard to provide the evidence.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Just for the hard of understanding.........hearsay, rumours and 'he said/she said' is not evidence, it is tittle tattle. I am a legal expert, I've been on a jury.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

It's just a bit hard work trying to figure out who said what and what exactly happened.

Yeh i agree……i wasnt logged in when i read it, so some of the thread wasnt visible to me, not sure why.

Top Bottom