Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Let's be honest, what the Israelis are furious about is that Hamas gave them a very condensed form of the sort of violence the Palestinians have been experiencing year on year for 70 years. Hamas squeezed a whole year's worth of casualties into one day. Israel probably contributed a little to their own death toll.

The extreme arrogance of the Israelis is that this should not happen to them because Holocaust, despite their willingness to do exactly to thr same for a lifetime to the Palestinians

They are more than happy that Palestinian should have been dying in droves every year because, in the eyes of Israelis*, Palestinians are sub-human

This racism is mirrored in western pro-Israel nations. Palestinian suffering has been minimised and Israeli suffering maximised, for decades.

People like our resident bigot, Andy, are too dim, too intellectually lazy, and frankly just too much of an A-hole to deconstruct the language used and the implicit messages it imparts and instead just internalise the implicit messages without a thought.

*not all Israelis, but those of us who have been to Israel, and met a representative number of Israelis with whom they have conversed will have been shocked by their racism, disregard for Palestinian lives and life, and sheer breath-taking arrogance.

The analogies with Nazis are fraught with difficulties, and leave one open to cheap accusations of anti-semitism, but if you've ever wondered how an intellectual, educated and civilised nation like the Germans could have ended up carrying out a genocide, maybe take a trip to Israel.

..... leave one open to cheap accusations of anti-semitism, but if you've ever wondered how an intellectual, educated and civilised nation like the Germans could have ended up carrying out a genocide, maybe take a trip to Israel.

That's an astonishing statement. There's no smoke without fire, eh? I mean those 1930's Jews in Germany must have done something to make those civilised Germans send 6 million of them to their deaths.....

Obviously they were behaving like Israelis in 2023.

multitool

That's an astonishing statement. There's no smoke without fire, eh? I mean those 1930's Jews in Germany must have done something to make those civilised Germans send 6 million of them to their deaths.....

A classic Aurora misrepresentation.

My whole post is about dehumanising a minority group and where it leads, you absolute fûcking plum :laugh:

D

Deleted member 159

More weapons found by Israel

In a kindergarten, stash of mortars

Blimey. Give your head a wobble

D

Deleted member 121

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67453105

Jeremy Bowen a man who has been on the grounds of more wars than Andy has brain cells, says this:

"It is now days since Israeli forces entered Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, and what appears to be happening on Friday is that they are continuing their search for evidence of this being a key Hamas command centre.

We have to remember that there is no independent scrutiny inside the hospital; journalists cannot move freely into Gaza, and any who are reporting from the site are working under the aegis of the Israeli military.
The evidence Israel has produced, so far, I do not believe to be convincing in terms of the kind of rhetoric Israelis were using about the set-up at the hospital, which suggested this was a nerve centre for the Hamas operation."

Awaiting the call for the woke BBC to be defunded and screams that Jeremy Bowen is antisemitic...

Top Bottom