Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I see the IDF have just found a cache of guns hidden behind an MRI scanner.

Just one little problematic technical detail in that...

Maybe it wasn't on because of a lack of power?

ebikeerwidnes

The thing I have been wondering about these arms finds is the smallness of them

I mean - it is not exactly going to be enough to mount a new attack

What I was thinking was that there are obviously fighting men (people??) that are getting injured and going to the hospital

and if they turn up at the hospital fully armed then it could be a problem - but they don;t want to be travelling there unarmed with IDF troops around
SO you take them with you and dump them at the entrance to the hospital
and someone will see them and not want a pile of guns and stuff at the door
so then grab them and dump them in an unused room somewhere - such as a room for a machine that is very power hungry when there is a massive shortage of power

and then the IDF turns up and finds a pile of weapons behind an MRI scanner

Of course that may not be the case
but in war I do not trust the word of either side
even of the soldiers showing us the "arms cache" are absolutely sincere - they are biased, understandably after the horrendous actions of Hamas - but that does mean their interpretation of things is not necessarily the truth and the whole truth

Ideally I would like to see Hamas eliminated - but this won;t do it
just like the IRA has not been eliminated

still - might be necessary for now

Reactions: C R

multitool

The thing I have been wondering about these arms finds is the smallness of them

I mean - it is not exactly going to be enough to mount a new attack

What I was thinking was that there are obviously fighting men (people??) that are getting injured and going to the hospital

and if they turn up at the hospital fully armed then it could be a problem - but they don;t want to be travelling there unarmed with IDF troops around
SO you take them with you and dump them at the entrance to the hospital
and someone will see them and not want a pile of guns and stuff at the door
so then grab them and dump them in an unused room somewhere - such as a room for a machine that is very power hungry when there is a massive shortage of power

and then the IDF turns up and finds a pile of weapons behind an MRI scanner

Of course that may not be the case
but in war I do not trust the word of either side
even of the soldiers showing us the "arms cache" are absolutely sincere - they are biased, understandably after the horrendous actions of Hamas - but that does mean their interpretation of things is not necessarily the truth and the whole truth

Ideally I would like to see Hamas eliminated - but this won;t do it
just like the IRA has not been eliminated

still - might be necessary for now

I think the salient point is that the Israelis are running a massive PR operation at every level.

There is no independent verification because no independent journalists are allowed. Only embedded journalists who have to agree to their output being vetted and authorised are permitted.

multitool

F_DehhCWcAAiYMb.jpeg.jpg

ebikeerwidnes

Which makes it all the more surprising that the evidence for a command and control centre is feeble and ineptly presented.
Actually it's not aimed at me, it's aimed at the likes of @CXRAndy and @dutchguylivingintheuk, so maybe it's successful.

Exactly
Often propaganda that seems very easy to drive a bus through is just not aimed at you

such as "Get Brexit Done" "Lock Her Up" and all that

same applies to pretty much anything official Israeli sources are saying at the moment
same for Hamas

all you can do is look for the evidence and then analyses it for flaws

the truth will probably come out in the end - or some of it anyway!

D

Deleted member 159

Body of hostage found near hospital today. Yehudit Weiss

Israel have secured the western flank of northern gaza. New intelligence material has been gathered opening new areas to search seek out hamas

Weapons and tunnels found at three hospitals. Gaza’s Al Shifa, Al Quds and Rantisi hospitals

Last edited by a moderator:
Which makes it all the more surprising that the evidence for a command and control centre is feeble and ineptly presented.
Actually it's not aimed at me, it's aimed at the likes of @CXRAndy and @dutchguylivingintheuk, so maybe it's successful.
You don't known what i check and what i don't check but if i would post every Israeli propaganda post, i would have posted about 10 fold more in this topic.
What you apparently don't understand is that a information war is part of every modern war, you and @multitool apparently only now came to that conclusion.

But everything to deny Hamas likes to hide in hospitals, amongst civilians etc. there is a little clip that i haven't posted yet that shows a man being interviewed, (by Al-jazeera) The first part they happely listen, because he is angry at Isreal for destroying whole flats, neighborhoods etc. then when he is about to start on his second part in which he rages about Hamas hiding in between civilians and in Hospitals (he says amongst other things ''why don't they (Hamas) hide in hell) the Al-jazeera reporter rushes away as soon as he realizes he is criticizing Hamas, after which the men kicks him.(sort off) we only know this because a other channel (Memri TV also Arab) was filming as well. Al-jazeera would bring it, with only the first part not being cut as ''man angry at Isreal'' So your point of information war swings both ways. And stupid details about claiming weapons found in a Xray machine would be an ''danger if the machine would be on(thing is sealed you known)'', ''would be very old weapons(actually the ones Hamas uses)'', ''probably they(isreali's) put there''. Are just as much part of it, but just as that failed Hamas friends rocket attack was blamed on Isreal at first, they officially still do, but evidence shows otherwise, it's an extra piece the puzzle surely Isreal would call it evidence but there are also rumors, partial evidence, statements after ''interogations'' all very consistently say their HQ's are under hospitals, so lets' not pretend it's just a random find, it's a other piece of the puzzle.

But then again, even if Isreal reaches those tunnels, it wouldn't surprise me if some of you find a way to claim it's all Isreal's making a show or something.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Hope whatever the impact was with didn't damage anything more important than an inner tube.

Dented the rim, so I'm having to replace it with my last 36 hole Openpro. I'm not sure I can get hold of more, they're obsolete. It was a hell of a bang (hole filled with water).

Last edited:
Top Bottom