Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
exactly what is says, that is nothing, just like a term like ''less accurate than usual in such a conflict '' says nothing at all. other than a cop-out for using unreliable information.

The meaning of the term you quote above is that the accuracy of death figures is normal, no different to other wars. The UN and Human Rights Watch - both of which are monitoring the situation - have found no reason to disbelieve them.

The meaning of the term you quote above is that the accuracy of death figures is normal, no different to other wars. The UN and Human Rights Watch - both of which are monitoring the situation - have found no reason to disbelieve them.
You mean the same UN that:
- didn't notice their building materials where used for terror tunnels, mansions for terror leaders but not or not primarly for the intended purpose of rebuiolding Gaza
- didn't notice that Gaza children where die-ing because despite they funded a modern water treatment plant it's still didn't reach the Gazan's that need it(primarly little children) because Hamas stole the pipe to fire rockets at Isreal..

That UN? i have some issues with their credibility

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
- didn't notice their building materials where used for terror tunnels, mansions for terror leaders but not or not primarly for the intended purpose of rebuiolding Gaza
- didn't notice that Gaza children where die-ing because despite they funded a modern water treatment plant it's still didn't reach the Gazan's that need it(primarly little children) because Hamas stole the pipe to fire rockets at Isreal..

The accuracy of the figures is no different from other wars, despite your view of the UN.

The accuracy of the figures is no different from other wars, despite your view of the UN.
No it isn't their numbers are solely based on whatever Hamas tells them that number is, that is the issue, where as in other conflicts they have other sources, or they say it are rough estimates this was the case during the Syria and Iraq wars against/during Islamic state. But the UN is heavily affected with Gaza(also trough their own involvement) as they have a big precedence there and it off course has a somewhat vague construction where Hamas is defacto the ruler but any responsibility they can/will brush off to the PLA. (also to official provider of those numbers)
But the key point is they are provided by Hamas without further checks, yes the PLA might check it against birth numbers but that's the same as the UN correcting 5 years later that a School Isreal bombed, was loaded with rockets, rocket launchers etc. despite using their leverage as trusted organization at the time to brand Isreal war criminals. and claim they hit that school without reason at the time. 5 years later they admit they where wrong..

... and probably rather more accurate than dutchie's claim of 40 beheaded babies.
that is not and never will be my claim.

Poacher

Regular
No it isn't their numbers are solely based on whatever Hamas tells them that number is, that is the issue, where as in other conflicts they have other sources, or they say it are rough estimates this was the case during the Syria and Iraq wars against/during Islamic state. But the UN is heavily affected with Gaza(also trough their own involvement) as they have a big precedence there and it off course has a somewhat vague construction where Hamas is defacto the ruler but any responsibility they can/will brush off to the PLA. (also to official provider of those numbers)
But the key point is they are provided by Hamas without further checks, yes the PLA might check it against birth numbers but that's the same as the UN correcting 5 years later that a School Isreal bombed, was loaded with rockets, rocket launchers etc. despite using their leverage as trusted organization at the time to brand Isreal war criminals. and claim they hit that school without reason at the time. 5 years later they admit they where wrong..

that is not and never will be my claim.
Did someone hijack your account then? These are your posts, unedited (except for the emboldening) so you can't accuse me of selective editing.
Bit of misinformation this way, the two quotes on the top use it to claim, there might be none, however if you read the original quote (3rd) it says at least, so no doubt about the number of 40 but possibly/likely even more.

But hey, never mis a good opportunity to go ''hey lying Isreali baby killers, look this are Isreali's killing paletinian babies, absolutly not reported by reporters with a Hamas hun in their neck''

Disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself

No just someone who can't read with an twitter account, there is evidence journalist with a strong enough stomach have seen it. The ''beleive 40'' stands for the fact that that have seen at least 40 now but are not fisnished yet.

Your quote shows 3 twitter posters, one claiming it's all fake, the other questioning it and the 3rd with the actual quote.
the first, goes all dailymail misreading the original tweet and claiming it could be none at all, adn saying something like no evidence
the second play it down a bit too, the third is an journalist there on the spot and alltough she couldn't stomach to look at it herself some of her collegues did. so the no evidence claim is out of the big thumb

You missed the point that multiple journalist have seen it too, very horrific, done in a way to dishonor the Jewish tradition crib (which has a special name i forgot.)
Is that a leftie thing? only hearing/reading the lines that suit your narrative?

Did someone hijack your account then? These are your posts, unedited (except for the emboldening) so you can't accuse me of selective editing.
You said i claimed it, you effing highlighted all those times i wrote multiple journalist, so not my claim, why is that concept so hard?
Oh wait i said something you don't like, you don't have any arguments so you try to get you point by going backwards months.. you only prove your own sillyness.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
You said i claimed it, you effing highlighted all those times i wrote multiple journalist, so not my claim, why is that concept so hard?
Oh wait i said something you don't like, you don't have any arguments so you try to get you point by going backwards months.. you only prove your own sillyness.

tumblr_9cb1252c6d0f9d647fd85ec78c52c7bc_fba7bc25_500 (1).gif

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Not really in response to anything, but you gotta love this photo capturing the ethos of Labour Friends of Israel (how is that even a thing?), which is literally something they've posted on their own profile.

20231118_225406.jpg

Again, sources please?

Reliable ones. Not from a fake sheik on Twitter/Xitter.

No it's doesn't, Hamas started this conflict on October 7th. Israel decided to completely destroy hamas or at least try.

They have decided to go after hamas wherever they hide. Which happens to be in residential areas, hospitals, schools.

This is to Israel like 9/11, the second holocaust. They are not going to allow hamas or anyone else threaten their people again, especially terrorists on their doorstep.

Hamas thought they would be safe, capturing hostages, hiding in the general population. How wrong they were.

Well then tell us, where are Hamas then?

You would think that, after over a month of constant bombing and 50% of Gaza levelled, they'd be pouring out of their tunnels surrendering and waving white flags yet, nothing. Not a thing. Not one prisoner.

Oh and Israel started this conflict with the 1948 Nakba which IDF generals have stated is now the 2023 Nakba.

How many of these hostages are now alive after Israel's bombing?

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom