Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Source?

The voices in your head don’t count.
I'm not going to repost everything just because you have (short) memory loss just when it suits you
Again, sources please?

Reliable ones. Not from a fake sheik on Twitter/Xitter.
I'm not going to repost everything just because you have (short) memory loss just when it suits you
Yes you did claim that it was true until I, and others, posted that the IDF found that claim to be false.
No, like @Poacher quoted and made bold nicely listed for you, i said a journalist said that. An important difference. The claim about babies being beheaded is not disputed at all but confirmed, the number of 40 isn't. (there is a more extensive list off other torture methods) but they deliberately killed f*cking babies.

Well then tell us, where are Hamas then?

You would think that, after over a month of constant bombing and 50% of Gaza levelled, they'd be pouring out of their tunnels surrendering and waving white flags yet, nothing. Not a thing. Not one prisoner.
There is a whole list of high ranked Hamas guys they have taken out, and there is enough happening on the battlefield aswell. But who do you think i am? I'm not the 8 o clock news so if you're really interested, go find out yourself.
You might learn something. (and no i'm not interested in your ''you are not going to teach me anything'' tatrum, if that your first response, do some breathing exercises and read again, i do not say that i say you migh learn something if you broaden your horizon )
But if you want real sources you got to step away from those who lean towards terrorist, oppressive regimes etc. those kind of news sources often don't give you the best possible views, as it has been mentioned before there is also an information war. So not everyone reports wah tactually happens but they make a story around it.
The (invented)term pallywood (just enter in google/twitter whatever) gives a good impression for example.(alltough the isreali's off course do similar)

Oh and Israel started this conflict with the 1948 Nakba which IDF generals have stated is now the 2023 Nakba.
No that was the then British empire and then surrounding Arab nations, you also always conveniently forget to mention when you lacking argument so go back to events from a long time ago that'' nakba worked both ways, Jews where evicted just ass well.(from neighboring Arab countries) But like always you give to show once again they you care far less about jews than about Palestinians, maybe that's why you are obsessed with calling other islamophobe at every opportunity.

How many of these hostages are now alive after Israel's bombing?
Are you really that gullible that you actually believe a bombing killed them? sure because Hamas put them there, they must have been running low on ordinary Gazan's and little children's (they where all making pallywood productions for CNN

You really are an idiot.

I ask for sources for your assertions and you supply none.

Let’s get straight to the point here. You’re an islamophobic moron of the highest order whose posts make no sense whatsoever as they’re not backed up by any sources at all.

I really can’t be arsed with dickheads like you, and your incoherent posts, anymore. Life’s way too short for your crap.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 121

I strongly suspect Bill of Orange has got me on ignore. Which has me and Count Nagaoka Gaishi and his magnificent Moustache crying into our Hayashi Rice...

multitool

There is no point discussing with Dutchie. Not because in the grand scheme of things it's futile as an agent of change, but because it isn't even interesting.

I find putting him on ignore leads to a better browsing experience.

You really are an idiot.
says the one who never looks in the mirror, probably because it breaks if you look into it.
I ask for sources for your assertions and you supply none.
Ok, how many times did you supply sources when i asked you? very close to none you can see in this an other topics and the responses to other post of you that i do supply links and everything, but you make it a one way street, and i already provided evidence for said claims that you can't read is not my problem.

Let’s get straight to the point here. You’re an islamophobic moron of the highest order whose posts make no sense whatsoever as they’re not backed up by any sources at all.
What a surprise you called me islamophobic wow shock! Who are you exactly? oh yes a Jew hater, so what does your insult really say? nothing.
I really can’t be arsed with dickheads like you, and your incoherent posts, anymore. Life’s way too short for your crap.
ohh nooo! my life will, not be complete without your insertions based on only reading half of the post, assuming the rest and still getting it wrong!

Ian H

Legendary Member
ohh nooo! my life will, not be complete without your insertions...

Oo-er, Missus!
ooh-matron.gif

bobzmyunkle

they where all making pallywood productions for CNN
If you are capable of doing so, please provide evidence to support this. One specific example please, then people can point you to where this is proved to be a false claim.
My guess is
1. you'll refuse to provide the example
or
2. you'll refuse to believe that these things are manufactured by the IDF and their propaganda chums even when conclusive proof of that is provided.

Am I alone in expecting al-Shifa to be explosively demolished, just like the parliament complex, before credible evidence of the terrorist’s dastardly high tech lair is produced?

What have we seen so far? A few AK-47s and a staff fridge cleaning rota. I bet there’s more weaponry in the basement of the average hospital in Kentucky.

If you are capable of doing so, please provide evidence to support this. One specific example please, then people can point you to where this is proved to be a false claim.
My guess is
1. you'll refuse to provide the example
or
2. you'll refuse to believe that these things are manufactured by the IDF and their propaganda chums even when conclusive proof of that is provided.

View: https://twitter.com/EllaTravelsLove/status/1724758361466400836
one albeit more an explanation
View: https://twitter.com/danielamram2/status/1723360536287445103

View: https://twitter.com/WinstonLBrown1/status/1724016842329440602

just a small selection

(as you can see all from different sources)

edit bonuslink
View: https://twitter.com/HonestReporting/status/1725932548440592512

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Am I alone in expecting al-Shifa to be explosively demolished, just like the parliament complex, before credible evidence of the terrorist’s dastardly high tech lair is produced?

What have we seen so far? A few AK-47s and a staff fridge cleaning rota. I bet there’s more weaponry in the basement of the average hospital in Kentucky.

Sadly no.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

The claim is Hamas HQ's are there the expectation to find ''heavy weapons'' or something is yours entirely.
Ooooh, some pro Israel sources. Well done.

You're not too clear on how propaganda works, are you?
There is so many from so many angles, feel free to look for yourself That's why i arelier described it and didn't provide a video but @bobzmyunkle asked so i provided.

D

Deleted member 159

"Well then tell us, where are Hamas then?"

I believe IDF have killed hundreds of fighters, blocked off many tunnel entrances. Killed many higher ranking terrorists.

Yes they haven't found the hostage's yet, they will.

Hamas spent 20 years building tunnels, they have the upper hand on hiding currently

Top Bottom