Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
No.

Was that meant to be some kind of gotcha?

He was probably wanting to know if we have stopped beating our partners.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It’s weird because you only wanted my predictable and obvious answer and nobody else's. I found your strange winky response to @bobzmyunkle puzzling.

A) it was a smiley face, if memory is correct, not a winky. To imply that I wasn’t being disinterested or impolite in my response.

B) maybe I don’t understand how these things work, being a dinosaur, but, I thought the idea of the reply button was to imply a conversational type link. Silly me.

A) it was a smiley face, if memory is correct, not a winky
Quite right.
Bizarrely, when I asked Siri to explain the meaning of that particular emoji it offered me this. What can it possibly mean?
IMG_4049.jpeg

B) maybe I don’t understand how these things work, being a dinosaur, but, I thought the idea of the reply button was to imply a conversational type link. Silly me.
It’s a public forum, meaning that any member can join in. If you want a private conversation there’s a messaging function (but that would also be weird in this context).

Anyway, did I give the answer you wanted/expected?

"Well then tell us, where are Hamas then?"

I believe IDF have killed hundreds of fighters, blocked off many tunnel entrances. Killed many higher ranking terrorists.

Yes they haven't found the hostage's yet, they will.

Hamas spent 20 years building tunnels, they have the upper hand on hiding currently

I believe I can fly, doesn't mean that it's true or I can.

Again, where are Hamas? Where are these fighters? Don't you think (no is the answer) that they will have surrendered en masse by now?

They'll find the hostages, buried under rubble.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I believe I can fly, doesn't mean that it's true or I can.

Again, where are Hamas? Where are these fighters? Don't you think (no is the answer) that they will have surrendered en masse by now?

They'll find the hostages, buried under rubble.

That will be the reason for the delay in negotiating a ceasefire, Hamas can’t find 50 hostages to hand over.

D

Deleted member 121

That will be the reason for the delay in negotiating a ceasefire, Hamas can’t find 50 hostages to hand over.

True. The IDF are on high alert now, so i doubt Hamas would get back into Israel to retrieve them so they can hand them over.

Yeah, but your angles are all pro Israel, so is it any wonder that your contributions to this thread are questioned?
I think about i week ago i posted quite a lot about palestinians(the one that don't want to be associated with Hamas) and somehow that get the Israel link too or just no response at all. It's almost like poeple don't want to see there is two sides or in this case rather 3 sides to the story. (i count Isreal as one side because they don't oppress opinions in the way Hamas does. No i'm not saying their ''freedom of speech'' is comparable to here, they just don't put an bullet trough your head like Hamas does, or is rumored to be doing. Considering the death don't talk and the oppressed also don't)
So yes if i would be posting about how terrible Isreal is just like the rest i would probably get more likes, but it feel wrong too, i mean i don't beleive terririst should rule the world. why should i then root for a ''palestian cause that for all of it's existence mostly piggy backs on the support of terrorist or terrorist regimes and the UN. I sincerely hope that after this war there will be a way to give both sides what they want but to paint Isreal is ruthless murderers or worse doesn't stick with me.
And yes i said before and i will say again, i'm sure more then enough palestinians do not or will not longer support Hamas if they realize they can say ''Hamas sucks without repercursions''., Partly i think we already seen that, judging by hamas words(technically those either ex-hamas, Hamas affliated etc. spokepersons) which come down to Palestinians love to martyr themselves(in a few variants), that partly didn't go according to plan, i think they expected every civilian to pick up weapons and fight similar to the siege of Ukraine in the beginning of Russia's invasion.
But it turns out after reading Isreal's flyers, they loved to live just a bit more.

I agree that similarly Isreal's approach isn't to be approached without criticism either, only on this forum i feel it's either just about comparing Isreal to Hitler himself or nothing at all.
While criticism on isreal is justified i don;t thin comparing them to mass killers is, fair.
Similarly i think that if we are then pointing fingers that the UN's role should be criticised too, and no i don't feel that is pro isreal i think that should be a general concern. As the UN has the abilty to withdraw/suspend/etc. things they supply but they didn't and the result is 200km+ of terror tunnels funded from money intended to help the same people they don't even have a bomb shelter.

I asked for one example, but your selection gives us an insight into the toxic soup you're feeding your mind
Try this, dismiss it if you will
https://www.boomlive.in/fact-check/man-in-hospital-gaza-fake-injuries-fact-check-23573
My selection has nothing to do with ''toxic soup'' or whatever but i really don't lose a night sleep about what you or anyone else thinks of me. Anyway i said in an earlier post just search in pallywood, so that's just what i did.(this where on off the first video's that popped up)
Yes you might come across injuries that are fake but then turned out not to be fake it is an information war,(or better said this is the information war part of the war) However if you see how many different clips there are, how consistent that are made up with the same kind off setup etc. etc. then your once link that shows otherwise doesn't prove anything at all, other than a information war that is at full swing.
If you can show the movie said like appeances are all fake news then it might be something else, but i have seen at least in two different clips a mother that storms off to her child believing(after seeing the footage) that the child is really seriously injured or death, i mean you can watch a 1000 of tricked video's those kind of responses can't be faked.

LOL are you about twelve?

Anyway I've met Cookie and he's a total babe. Feel free to post a selfie and we'll rate it.
If you actually read and understand the context you would known it's not about personal appereance(i have no idea how this person looks like so not going to cast judgement on that)
I will try it to explain in terms even you can understand, i was blamed for something said poster does all the time. hence the mirror

Top Bottom