Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Try not to be a dickhead, Milzy.

That was unutterably foul.

albion

Guru
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...k-over-disinformation-about-hamas-attack-on-x

More dodgy stuff getting through. What was also slightly worrying was the reports of Musk asking the Saudis for investment/loans.
The term 'free speech' certainly gets used in an anti democratic way. In related hews our government was reported to be, early on, pressuring the BBC to use the terrorist term with regards to the conflict.

That sort of sends the BBC down an RT like rabbit hole.

Milzy

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...k-over-disinformation-about-hamas-attack-on-x

More dodgy stuff getting through. What was also slightly worrying was the reports of Musk asking the Saudis for investment/loans.
The term 'free speech' certainly gets used in an anti democratic way. In related hews our government was reported to be, early on, pressuring the BBC to use the terrorist term with regards to the conflict.

That sort of sends the BBC down an RT like rabbit hole.

My Asian mate Nav from Bradford said the same thing. There’s going to be fake news about babies & such to get to our emotions. Then they’ll go in wipe Gaza out. Egypt won’t open its borders for the Palestine refugees like Poland did for Ukrainians.
BBC are out of order. Also they have done that Jimmy Saville programme. It’s like having Hitler do a talk about the final solution.

multitool

Are you really this much of a c*nt?

That is just disgusting. :cursing:

It's disgusting and unnecessary, but probably not very far from the truth, such is the level of hatred.

These terrorists did what Anders Breivik did, but killed three times as many. They were there specifically to kill the young, and they did not stop to check people's political beliefs.

Now we will see the favour being returned, with the same aim, to terrorise the civilian population into pressuring the leaders.

D

Deleted member 159

Macabrely funny though.

The British are famed for making a joke from everything.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
UK media leads with unverified and widely disputed reports of Hamas atrocities together with picture of nice Israeli soldier holding a cute puppy.

1697011151663.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
<aside>
The BBC didn't actually make The Reckoning, it was created by ITV Studios, which is a pretty fair approach I think. It's meant to be pretty good.

As for the cartoon, it's Brasilian, and still not funny or even clever.
</aside>

I honestly don't see a way out of this that looks good for anyone. And it's not like there's a reset button on what is an absolutely bonkers level of escalation.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Veteran
I honestly don't see a way out of this that looks good for anyone. And it's not like there's a reset button on what is an absolutely bonkers level of escalation.

I agree it’s bonkers no matter which side you feel more sympathy towards. And I’m probably 52:48 on the side of the innocent Palestinians.

Hamas knew exactly what would happen if they did this. They have poked the bear and deliberately escalated the conflict, which will endanger everyone in Gaza.

You can’t seek peace by escalating the war.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
UK media leads with unverified and widely disputed reports of Hamas atrocities together with picture of nice Israeli soldier holding a cute puppy.

View attachment 4723

What would we do without you checking to ensure absolute fairness and symmetry about the reporting of these events?
Everything that is happening in Israel/Palestine is absolutely awful, but never mind that let's concentrate on how bad we are at reporting it and ensure only facts verified by the UN are printed.

Top Bottom