Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
And the framing of today's march against "antisemitism" is another step in the direction of painting support for Palestine as being antisemitic.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Cross-posted with @newfhouse. I'll delete mine.

I was at the Cardiff demo yesterday. Charlotte Church sang a song in Arabic and Beth Winter was there, reminding us what Labour MPs are supposed to be for (photos by @drroundglasses)

20231126_183724.jpg

20231126_183732.jpg

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Cross-posted with @newfhouse. I'll delete mine

Have we both deleted??

multitool

Careful there, you're starting to sound almost like a corbynite.

Never.

Corbyn was an idiot. Offered up a massive target on his own head and took down the entire party with him.

There's ways and means to approach issues. Steaming ahead straight into all the elephant traps was only going to end one way.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
It says a lot about diversity in the Met that out of a staff of > 40,000 Londoners they can’t find any Arabic speakers to deploy for this sort of planned event.

They wouldn’t even need a native speaker or translator. Any cop with a mobile phone could use Google lens to instantly read the text.

It reminds me of this from a few years ago: the tote bag that went viral…
IMG_0414.jpeg

They wouldn’t even need a native speaker or translator. Any cop with a mobile phone could use Google lens to instantly read the text.

It reminds me of this from a few years ago: the tote bag that went viral…
View attachment 5087

To be fair to them their job phones will be locked down and won’t have access to most of the usual apps.

Technology isn't a fix for having no connection with the public.

Top Bottom