Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Bethlehem cancels Christmas

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/12/24/middleeast/bethlehem-christmas-gaza-war-intl/index.html

But Santa's on his way nonetheless

20231224_200333.jpg

Christmass by Hamas, killing an 11 year old boy:
View: https://twitter.com/gaza_report/status/1738942961122005096

if it was an Isreali soldier there would be 20 post already...
And then you lot respond aggravated when i say you lot support Hamas.

Merry Christmas

This sums up Israel
Yeah it's really safe for an American/white looking person to live/walk around in Gaza now or before 7 October.. It's not like Hamas or Abas or a other hatebeard frequently saying ''death to America'' in their speeches. And even if they do you never see people in Gaza lynching's someone, dragging a death body of a young girl they raped multiple times in a pickup truck etc. No in gaza you don't have to lock your doors, mainly because doors don't have locks, unless you refer to the mansion of the local hamas leader, for some reason most of them when on a extended holiday just before the 7th of October... Pilars of society those guys!

Have you lot started a fundraiser yet to help these poor souls? They need to build some tunnels, their old ones have been in some ''incidents''

AndyRM

Elder Goth
"hatebeard"? Wow.

C R

Über Member
Yeah it's really safe for an American/white looking person to live/walk around in Gaza now or before 7 October.. It's not like Hamas or Abas or a other hatebeard frequently saying ''death to America'' in their speeches. And even if they do you never see people in Gaza lynching's someone, dragging a death body of a young girl they raped multiple times in a pickup truck etc. No in gaza you don't have to lock your doors, mainly because doors don't have locks, unless you refer to the mansion of the local hamas leader, for some reason most of them when on a extended holiday just before the 7th of October... Pilars of society those guys!

Have you lot started a fundraiser yet to help these poor souls? They need to build some tunnels, their old ones have been in some ''incidents''

Whoosh

theclaud

Reading around the chip

I can't really improve on winjim's last response, so...

Merry Christmas and f*ck you.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Calling people "hatebeards" or claud's approach...

Hmm...

Hard to know who's making better life choices...

Calling people "hatebeards" or claud's approach...

Hmm...

Hard to know who's making better life choices...
Yeahhhh, quoting others to say you agree with them! Wow what an life choice, what an hero!
Someone to all deeply bow and put out the red carpet for...

I can at least say my words are my either my own creation or my own chosing, that you don't agree with them is your problem, we can't be all Hamas fanboys..

Top Bottom