Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yeahhhh, quoting others to say you agree with them! Wow what an life choice, what an hero!
Someone to all deeply bow and put out the red carpet for...

I can at least say my words are my either my own creation or my own chosing, that you don't agree with them is your problem, we can't be all Hamas fanboys..

We're not. HTH.

bobzmyunkle

Calling people "hatebeards" or claud's approach...
Should we have poll?

Yeahhhh, quoting others to say you agree with them!
Wow what an life choice, what an hero!
Someone to all deeply bow and put out the red
carpet for...

I can at least say my words are my either my own creation or my own chosing, that you don't agree with them is your problem, we can't be all Hamas fanboys..
Like 'chosing' to uncritically post links to IDF propaganda videos?

Like 'chosing' to uncritically post links to IDF propaganda videos?
Thankfully you have a history of posting credible and reliable info right? Oh no! You're the real hero in the story the one, who is first to criticise other both contributies fark-all himself.

But i can i rather post Idf video's than lies spread by terrorist.

Are IDF lies are more palatable than Hamas lies. Gotcha.
Well it's more for the counterbalance as on this forum you lot all seem to take Hamas word as absolute facts. So i rather use idf numbers as they still are somewhat accountable and Hamas is not at all.(look for example at the accountablilty they took for the fact they shot their ''own ''hostages. And compare that with Hamas lies that they didn't target civilians, didn't rape any women etc. etc.
Hanmas are terrorist Idf is an army that's the difference.

Let me also add to that, the amount of claimed ''idf lies'' on this forum that now on many different sources have been proven to be correct is also something. Not because you lot call something lies or propaganda doesn't mean they in fact are.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Well it's more for the counterbalance as on this forum you lot all seem to take Hamas word as absolute facts. So i rather use idf numbers as they still are somewhat accountable and Hamas is not at all.(look for example at the accountablilty they took for the fact they shot their ''own ''hostages. And compare that with Hamas lies that they didn't target civilians, didn't rape any women etc. etc.

Let me also add to that, the amount of claimed ''idf lies'' on this forum that now on many different sources have been proven to be correct is also something. Not because you lot call something lies or propaganda doesn't mean they in fact are.

Literally nobody has done what you claimed in your first sentence.

I can't be bothered with the rest of your claptrap.

Unless of course you can link to these IDF sources which back up their claims, which you've been coy about in the past.

Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip

:o)

Also, it's not Christmas anymore, so now it's just...

f*ck you.

Literally nobody has done what you claimed in your first sentence.
No? How about a certain hospital Hamas claimed killed 500? the most ''serious'' media call it at least controversial many experts say it's was an misfired Hamas rocket. (based on evidence)
I can't be bothered with the rest of your claptrap.
i can't be bordered with providing ''evidence'' you lot can just as easy find yourselfes if i get responses like this... like todlers do when they can't win ''i don't wanna play anymore''

Unless of course you can link to these IDF sources which back up their claims, which you've been coy about in the past.
No i showed them to everyone who asked for it right until the moment i get responses like above, everyone is free to respond how that persons feels however if i known or reasonably can assume your gonna say ''meh this'' meh wordssoup'' ''meh wathever'' i'm not going to bother seems fair right?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
No? How about a certain hospital Hamas claimed killed 500? the most ''serious'' media call it at least controversial many experts say it's was an misfired Hamas rocket. (based on evidence)

i can't be bordered with providing ''evidence'' you lot can just as easy find yourselfes if i get responses like this... like todlers do when they can't win ''i don't wanna play anymore''

No i showed them to everyone who asked for it right until the moment i get responses like above, everyone is free to respond how that persons feels however if i known or reasonably can assume your gonna say ''meh this'' meh wordssoup'' ''meh wathever'' i'm not going to bother seems fair right?

Read what you wrote. That's what I was replying to, nothing about hospitals.

You can't back up what you claim.

Provide something vaguely credible to back anything you say up and you might just get a decent response, though I fear you've dug yourself way too deep for that.

Read what you wrote. That's what I was replying to, nothing about hospitals.
It was one of many examples where you lot took Hamas words as a fact and got burned pretty quickly for it.

You can't back up what you claim.
i just did, as i did many times before.

Provide something vaguely credible to back anything you say up and you might just get a decent response, though I fear you've dug yourself way too deep for that.
You showed above that you then go onto the old ''it wasn't about (in this case) hospitals'' duh it was about taking Hamas lies for facts which i stand by is in this topic much more prevalent than Isreali's/idf.
Whilst in an ideal world both of them would be received with sceptisim, in this world, in the west Hamas seem to to branded as some kind of farking freedom fighters. Whilst of you go and look for opinion from Gazan's they have a very different view. So what makes you lot's opinion so much better as people living in that hell? (which is was long before 7 October just to be clear)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It was one of many examples where you lot took Hamas words as a fact and got burned pretty quickly for it.

i just did, as i did many times before.

You showed above that you then go onto the old ''it wasn't about (in this case) hospitals'' duh it was about taking Hamas lies for facts which i stand by is in this topic much more prevalent than Isreali's/idf.
Whilst in an ideal world both of them would be received with sceptisim, in this world, in the west Hamas seem to to branded as some kind of farking freedom fighters. Whilst of you go and look for opinion from Gazan's they have a very different view. So what makes you lot's opinion so much better as people living in that hell? (which is was long before 7 October just to be clear)

Again, nobody has done that.

You didn't.

The IDF lie and misinform constantly. Nobody mistakes Hamas for freedom fighters on here that I can see.

Your perception reality is warped beyond repair I'm afraid.

Top Bottom