Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
See, this is why you get accused of talking sh!te. I flicked through the first 10 pages of the thread and nobody has claimed Hamas is "great".

What timeline did I post? Or did you mean to tag the other Andy?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I'm starting to wonder at what point the US is actually going to grow a set and say "You know what? Enough is enough, no more stupidly large amount of aid for Israel. We should have learned something about unwinnable/futile conflicts by now, but apparently not. Sort this out so we can try to got something approaching normality for people eh?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68025945

Reactions: C R
that's indeed correct than a lot of them started about how great hamas was, how isreal is actually a terrorist state etc. etc. but somehow after all those terrors of them unfolded and if Isreal really manages to clear Hamas and get something stable in it's place what we know now is just the tip of the iceberg of all the terrors they put the Gazan population trough. (and no none of this implies i defend or deny Isreal's role in this conflict)

Where did anyone say Hamas were great? You have been asked to prove that.

Also, Israel is a terrorist state. The IDF are a terrorist organisation. They've proved that conclusively over the past 3 months.

Gaza had 39 hospitals 3 months ago. Israel said that they wouldn't bomb them. Gaza now has zero hospitals as they've all been bombed.

D

Deleted member 159

Also, Israel is a terrorist state. The IDF are a terrorist organisation. They've proved that conclusively over the past 3 months.

Gaza had 39 hospitals 3 months ago. Israel said that they wouldn't bomb them. Gaza now has zero hospitals as they've all been bombed.

In your humble opinion

See, this is why you get accused of talking sh!te. I flicked through the first 10 pages of the thread and nobody has claimed Hamas is "great".
oh excuse me they repeated the lies about Hamas ''humanitarian'' work in a way that made it sounds like they where great in my view.

see above
opinion not a fact
Did you also get the memo of all the rocket launchers, ammunition, etc. they found in the tunnels under those hospitals?(yes there is even video now but i won't post it as you will claim it's all fake anyway)
Did you also mention how they evecated beforehand? no you didn't now did you? Also 39 is an very high on such a reletively small area did you even wonder why they need so much hospitals or does your critical thinking stop at china is great Idf really sucks?

bobzmyunkle

Also 39 is an very high on such a reletively small area did you even wonder why they need so much hospitals
I'm guessing in the crack addled mind of @dutchguylivinginlalaland it's so they can hide all those Hamas fighters and weapons?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I remember what i worte, but thanks for the reminder

I don't understand how, if it's apparently so easy to claim someone is either an Isreal defender or Isreali's are mis abusesing the ''antisemitism'' claim/victimhood an claim that is repeated a lot on this topic, or the classic islamophobe but fail to see the other side. If i now name a few that they start coming back with falsefied insultiness and stuff like that so is that really going to help.

I said i refused, refusing is something else than failure

I did before, @AndyRM is right on the money in the timeline he posted. (which is exactly the reason why i don't think an whole list is all that helpfull. They known

If i believe i was wrong i will but i don't believe i am, i do believe that all those that claimed @AuroraSaab was wrong claiming most of the women and girls where raped where wrong given the evidence that has now come to light, did you seem them apologize? Nope defending terrorist doesn't need an apologee right?

That's indeed correct than a lot of them started about how great hamas was, how isreal is actually a terrorist state etc. etc. but somehow after all those terrors of them unfolded and if Isreal really manages to clear Hamas and get something stable in it's place what we know now is just the tip of the iceberg of all the terrors they put the Gazan population trough. (and no none of this implies i defend or deny Isreal's role in this conflict)

What did you say about the accuracy of the Dutch army shouting ''pang pang'' due to ammunition shortage? again? And who was the one that turned out to be wrong again? that was you..

20240113_110843.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
oh excuse me they repeated the lies about Hamas ''humanitarian'' work in a way that made it sounds like they where great in my view.

see above

opinion not a fact

Did you also get the memo of all the rocket launchers, ammunition, etc. they found in the tunnels under those hospitals?(yes there is even video now but i won't post it as you will claim it's all fake anyway)
Did you also mention how they evecated beforehand? no you didn't now did you? Also 39 is an very high on such a reletively small area did you even wonder why they need so much hospitals or does your critical thinking stop at china is great Idf really sucks?

Who did? Anyone on this thread? Nope.

Ian H

Legendary Member
A friend with contacts in the West Bank reports increased trouble & harassment there. His comment: As well as Gaza, contacts on the west bank report that it is worse there than before.
Some people speculate that the Israeli government are trying to provoke another intifada.

Top Bottom