Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Any evidence of that claim? or is it only when you say something bad about terrorist killing people that is already coverred on many headlines do you people want tireing amount of ''evidence'' or copium?
The Alex Jones line, it all one big cinparacy because the Ireali's love war so much, those palestinians are sweathearts, cutting off baby's heads is actually a sign of love really!

Yeah but destroying the west(isis anyone?), making stronger islamic aliances to destroy everything opposing the islamic world conconquerer agenda was kind of a thing in the past 20 years, delussianly ignoring that fact and pretending it's Isreali funding an war against itself doesn't make peace any way close too now does it?

If you payed attention before Rabin got murdered and even when Arafat passed away you would have noticed he wasn't the most popular when he was suggesting peace, even if the peace in the en of the 90'' did happen, it wouldn't have come over night.

You ignore all the actions of Hamas and all the other fractions, in you mind they might be coins of the Isreali far right however in the real world they are people with a free mind of their own, an with Iranian goverment backed militia on one side and Gaza on the other.

Why in your mind everything has to be the fault of Isreal? Surely they would be a way to find some truth in those claims, but there is more truth in the fact that some versions of muslim extremism require oppression, to push a certain goal, also your assertion that Isreal enables them doesn't really fit with their approach of the past give or take 10 years to focus on taking out their senior leaders instead of the disposables carrying out their plans.

what is surprise if would go ins this direction, really it's a bit the same as every Alex Jones podcast blames Soros, Bill gates and co for everything.

Hmmm…just because you are ignorant of the Israeli-Hamas history, is not an excuse to dismiss legitimate facts. Do your own research and them come back and tell me I was right.

To make it easier for you, look up Yitzhak Segev, Avner Cohen and US congressman Ron Paul. See you soon.

Milzy

Are you really this much of a c*nt?

That is just disgusting. :cursing:

No, it’s just a cartoon that states a point. Your reaction is interesting though.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The Torygraph agenda is far right. I view it as an attack dog.

Remember, it was the Telegraph that was very much the main instrument that brought us Brexit.
In its own dreams!

Do many people read the Telegraph? I don't believe it is a main seller in the red wall areas that voted for Brexit

Any evidence of that claim? or is it only when you say something bad about terrorist killing people that is already coverred on many headlines do you people want tireing amount of ''evidence'' or copium?

Hmmm…just because you are ignorant of the Israeli-Hamas history, is not an excuse to dismiss legitimate facts. Do your own research and them come back and tell me I was right.

To make it easier for you, look up Yitzhak Segev, Avner Cohen and US congressman Ron Paul. See you soon.
I just asked you to provide evidence for your claim, not to accuse me of ignoring what you call facts.. Why is dat so hard?

The Torygraph agenda is far right. I view it as an attack dog.

Remember, it was the Telegraph that was very much the main instrument that brought us Brexit.
i'm not gonna keep on going off topic but Brexit was a consequence of people being fed up with the EU period, no blaming of whatever media is gonna change that. Also because they was no lack of media manipulation to make it swing the remainer way.

i'm not gonna keep on going off topic but Brexit was a consequence of people being fed up with the EU period, no blaming of whatever media is gonna change that. Also because they was no lack of media manipulation to make it swing the remainer way.

Which is another version of 'we won, you lost, suck it up'.

There's another, wholly legitimate, point of view that says Brexit is a wake up call as to how the populace, or at least enough of them to make a difference, can be manipulated by misinformation/

Reactions: C R
Because I’m encouraging you to find out for yourself. Not just take my word for it. I’m in favour of individual development and empowerment.
That was not the question asked but thank you for your concerns, having said that can you provide a link that simply shows the conspiracy you claim as fact or should we treat is is what is is a conspiracy?

Milzy

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
In its own dreams!

Do many people read the Telegraph? I don't believe it is a main seller in the red wall areas that voted for Brexit

I know one couple who take the Telegraph daily. From their usual conversation, I would have them down as Labour voters. The take the Telegraph for the crossword.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
She knows the truth. Join the dots together.

Who told her the truth?

And how did they know the truth?

truth.gif

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom