Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Jesus @Milzy, I thought you saw through this bullshite? Iverson? You're being played by the people who you think are playing us who are in turn being played by master thinkers who've exposed the global corpocracy and it's many evils to the point where we're all being played and I don't even know what the game is any more?

Quidditch?

May as well be if you put any stock in anything Iverson has to say.

Anyway, it's f*cked in Gaza, Palestine and Israel. But we're so far from that now that it may all be over by now and I'll wake up and discover it's all been a horrible dream or something.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Journalists find out, it’s their job. She could just spew the usual narrative BS out and double her wages if she wanted to but she’s one of few hero’s standing up for humanity.

It's like an episode of the Simpsons, only weirder.

IMG_3906.jpeg

Milzy

Jesus @Milzy, I thought you saw through this bullshite? Iverson? You're being played by the people who you think are playing us who are in turn being played by master thinkers who've exposed the global corpocracy and it's many evils to the point where we're all being played and I don't even know what the game is any more?

Quidditch?

May as well be if you put any stock in anything Iverson has to say.

Anyway, it's f*cked in Gaza, Palestine and Israel. But we're so far from that now that it may all be over by now and I'll wake up and discover it's all been a horrible dream or something.

You have a fair point. I get that. They are getting lazy with the mind games now. The horrific thing about to happen now still isn’t justified.
They’ll probably exterminate them like rats in the middle of the night. It’s all f*%#ed.

Hamas's aims are being achieved.

They understand the Israeli government's mindset.

Symbiosis.

albion

Guru
At times like this you can always trust the Mail to wade in.
I had time to kill on the trai, the Mail was there so it got a read.

Today's headlines included : "BBC refusal to label gunmen terrorists 'obscene "
; When are we going to hear from Emma Thomson and Gary Lineker on the evils of Hamas.
; IMF wrong again as it rubbishes UK economy.
Plus lots of attacks on Labour, Starmer, the FA and 'eco clots'.

albion

Guru
Along saner lines.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/10/11/netanyahu-populism-weakened-israeli-security/
'On one level, Israelis are paying the price for years of hubris, during which our governments and many ordinary Israelis felt we were so much stronger than the Palestinians, .......But this does not justify the atrocities committed by Hamas'

Also, Gaza appears to be getting razed to the ground, so 100s of thousands will be now homeless, assuming they survive.

Along saner lines.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/10/11/netanyahu-populism-weakened-israeli-security/
'On one level, Israelis are paying the price for years of hubris, during which our governments and many ordinary Israelis felt we were so much stronger than the Palestinians, .......But this does not justify the atrocities committed by Hamas'

Also, Gaza appears to be getting razed to the ground, so 100s of thousands will be now homeless, assuming they survive.

The irony of the Jewish State effectively commiting genocide....

Top Bottom