Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm talking about you regurgitating AIPAC talking points. Funnelling the propaganda of the perpetrators of an ongoing genocide. The resistance is a product of the occupation. Don't like the resistance? End the occupation.

I don't think the events of October 7th count as resistance personally. If by 'the occupation' you mean all of Israel - 'from the river to the sea' - then you are condemning both sides to another 50 years of conflict as there's going to be no end to the situation without negotiation and a move towards a 2 party state. If you mean Gaza, West Bank etc. then the 'resistance' of October 7th would seem to have reduced the chances of that occupation ending.

The Oslo agreements were with Arafat. Hamas have no interest in anything that would see their power and influence reduced. Ditto Netanyahu. Both need to go if there is to be any way forward.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It answers your question.

No it doesn't.

You may have noticed that I replied to @theclaud, asking for detail of what she meant by "the occupation". Unless @theclaud was the author of the Oslo Agreement, then, interesting as it may be, it does not answer my question.

Indeed, unless being a mind reader is among your many qualities, I don't see how you can answer for what @theclaud means in her post.

multitool

No it doesn't.

You may have noticed that I replied to @theclaud, asking for detail of what she meant by "the occupation". Unless @theclaud was the author of the Oslo Agreement, then, interesting as it may be, it does not answer my question.

Indeed, unless being a mind reader is among your many qualities, I don't see how you can answer for what @theclaud means in her post.

I don't need to read theclaud's mind to know that by "occupation" she means the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, because "Occupied lands" refers specifically to these areas.

You may not know this, but people who have even the merest acquaintance with the history of Israel do.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I don't need to read theclaud's mind to know that by "occupation" she means the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, because "Occupied lands" refers specifically to these areas.

You may not know this, but people who have even the merest acquaintance with the history of Israel do.

Says @theclaud's spokesperson

That is, assuming you are @theclaud 's official spokesperson ;)

Ian H

Legendary Member
have you written one?

Screenshot_20240122-205218~2.png

theclaud

Reading around the chip
No it doesn't.

Best tag me three times, eh, in case I'm failing to grasp the urgency of your demands?

I'm talking about you regurgitating AIPAC talking points. Funnelling the propaganda of the perpetrators of an ongoing genocide. The resistance is a product of the occupation. Don't like the resistance? End the occupation.
Just like you are glorying Hamas with this very post, i might even say i reads as ''hamas is great'' you're just to coward to write it in full.. Nothing new for you, but let's not make it about you..
There is no resistance and Hamas isn't made to fight any resistance they are a terror group with it's main goal of killing all jews, some might call such a goal a clear intention off genocide. Which also once again debunks you Isreal genocide accusation because if they wanted genocide they would have gone the Russia route warn no-one burn and bomb the place down and after it is bombed down enter with troops to kill any survivors. Sounds exactly what Hamas did on the 7th october... But hey that is not what a Hamas fan like you want to hear right?

Second there is no occupation, then British empire made a partition suggestion, Isreal agreed Palestinians did not, they entered a war and they lost, that doesn't mean they split they didn't agree on then can retrospecfily be applied because they lost. That is a very basic principle that applies to many forms of life, but it doesn't even matter because Hamas does not give a fark about a Palestinian state, they don't give a fark about people in Gaza and they don't give a fark about peace. They are no better than Isis they only do well when there is terror and unrest.

Just like you are glorying Hamas with this very post, i might even say i reads as ''hamas is great'' you're just to coward to write it in full.. Nothing new for you, but let's not make it about you..
There is no resistance and Hamas isn't made to fight any resistance they are a terror group with it's main goal of killing all jews, some might call such a goal a clear intention off genocide. Which also once again debunks you Isreal genocide accusation because if they wanted genocide they would have gone the Russia route warn no-one burn and bomb the place down and after it is bombed down enter with troops to kill any survivors. Sounds exactly what Hamas did on the 7th october... But hey that is not what a Hamas fan like you want to hear right?

Second there is no occupation, then British empire made a partition suggestion, Isreal agreed Palestinians did not, they entered a war and they lost, that doesn't mean they split they didn't agree on then can retrospecfily be applied because they lost. That is a very basic principle that applies to many forms of life, but it doesn't even matter because Hamas does not give a fark about a Palestinian state, they don't give a fark about people in Gaza and they don't give a fark about peace. They are no better than Isis they only do well when there is terror and unrest.

How is she glorifying Hamas? Where has anyone glorified Hamas?

Your second point about there being no occupation is just plain bollocks.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

You seem to have missed my earlier post, so I'll have to repeat myself.

20240113_110843.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth

She is doing no such thing, you're just putting words in others' mouths, again.

Again, nobody is glorifying or thinks Hamas is great.

Israel clearly doesn't give a f*ck about peace either.

With that in mind, how does your last sentence even make sense? Hamas and the IDF are doing the exact same thing. Only one has the financial clout of a world power backing it up.

I wonder at what point people will realise that the Balfour Agreement was a colossal mistake?

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom