Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They did but how much of that was due to the corruption and ineffectiveness of the incumbant leaders at the time? As with so many places, being in charge is an endless gravy train that brings no incentive to change the status quo, even if that status quo is one of misery and violence for most of the population. If Hamas were confident of their support they could have had multiple elections in the last near 20 years. It would have given them more legitimacy and standing. As I understand it, many Palestinians favour an independent Palestinian state. Hamas don't.

That's possibly why Hamas didn't mind setting them up for the inevitable Israeli murderous overreaction.

This is not a "My murderers are better than yours" competition.

I agree. I’m simply pointing out that arguing about dates of elections misses the point somewhat.

Reactions: C R
These kids didn’t elect anyone.
According to Hamas senior spokesperson they are happy to be matyred, she the joy in their faces.

I agree. I’m simply pointing out that arguing about dates of elections misses the point somewhat.
Agreed, it's exactly the same as Putin, he always wins with 97% or something, but we all known that those that dare to oppose him are killed or jailed, no reason to beleive it would be any different with Hamas, no reason to believe they have things like voters privacy.

Tbf I believe it's mostly that brainwashed element of the right that read the Mail, Telegraph or watch GBNews. Most normal people don't really care what the BBC call Hamas as long as they report the facts accurately.
It's the same with dutch state television and if they where consistent that wasn't that much of a problem, but the point is it's not just Hamas it everything, and the problem is if you call one thing a spade because it is an spade but the other a spade like object because it is an spade but you don't like how it sounds you're digging a hole, especially if you claim to be impartial.
They should just be fair and say they are not impartial but off course they then fear they get less money. so in the end it's once again all about the money..

All the more reason not to punish the innocent civilians in Gaza.
You known cutting the water and eletricity right? Turns out water was never really there because Hamas used the water pipes to make rocket cylinders, i just hope dat if Isreal goes trough with their plans and disarms and removes Hamas they don't choose a hamas like organisation in it's place because then we have the same problem 10 years on.

Also can you please explain how not to punish the innocent civilians? Hamas launch sites are in and next to their houses the water supply is already cut for Hamas rockets what do you expect? 'Isreal to say ''naughty Hamas do not do this again?''
Those innocent civiliant according to Hamas (i prosted a video yesterday with proof of this statement) are happy to martyr themselves.

Last edited:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
You known cutting the water and eletricity right? Turns out water was never really there because Hamas used the water pipes to make rocket cylinders, i just hope dat if Isreal goes trough with their plans and disarms and removes Hamas they don't choose a hamas like organisation in it's place because then we have the same problem 10 years on.

Also can you please explain how not to punish the innocent civilians? Hamas launch sites are in and next to their houses the water supply is already cut for Hamas rockets what do you expect? 'Isreal to say ''naughty Hamas do not do this again?''
Those innocent civiliant according to Hamas (i prosted a video yesterday with proof of this statement) are happy to martyr themselves.

I thought you said they had Iron Dome? That should surely protect against rockets made from water pipes and obviate the need to flatten civilian apartment blocks with F-16s...

Top Bottom