Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
It's a video, Bolders, but you get the gist...

Screenshot_20240208-191055-866.png

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It's a video, Bolders, but you get the gist...

View attachment 5445

Not. sure why you are highlighting me?

multitool

I'm old enough to remember when Israel was blaming Palestinians for their own deaths (in the 1000s) for not evacuating Gaza City and the North.

Now here we are. Indisputable attempt at genocide.*

(*pre-emptive fûck you to Matticus)

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Veteran
Israel are losing support with Gen Xers in Europe and the US.
In 15 years time the world will have changed and the likes of Netanyahu will be on the wrong side of history and Israel will be isolated unless they change their approach to peace.

multitool

This is what AndyCXR and the Dutch moron are shilling for...

https://x.com/Charlie533080/status/1756783094529511457?s=20

This is what AndyCXR and the Dutch moron are shilling for...

https://x.com/Charlie533080/status/1756783094529511457?s=20
and the source is.. trust me broooo
But b.itch, explain where are you shilling for? I mean you walk Hamas supporting protests and than lie about the chants they call out, you talk like you think Hitler actually did the world an favor so, if you want to lie to yourself and this forum and claim you don't support Hamas how would you say Isreal should have responded to their(Hamas) terror attack. and stop with bullshite about 70-80 years back. i'm talking about now. if Isreal can build a fully working soceity but Gaza still relies on humanitarian aid i think it's fair to put the blame to whoever is ruling them too right?

But of course i very much doubt you have to balls to seriously respond to this post... results from the past an such

D

Deleted member 121

and the source is.. trust me broooo
But b.itch, explain where are you shilling for? I mean you walk Hamas supporting protests and than lie about the chants they call out, you talk like you think Hitler actually did the world an favor so, if you want to lie to yourself and this forum and claim you don't support Hamas how would you say Isreal should have responded to their(Hamas) terror attack. and stop with bullshite about 70-80 years back. i'm talking about now. if Isreal can build a fully working soceity but Gaza still relies on humanitarian aid i think it's fair to put the blame to whoever is ruling them too right?

But of course i very much doubt you have to balls to seriously respond to this post... results from the past an such

horse with blinkers.jpg

multitool

I'm not going to unclick him and read his deranged bile, but can I have a guess that he's claimed the shot child was Hamas?

This would be in line with the Israeli PR machine who are now claiming that women and children were among the Oct 7 attackers, clearly to try and justify their organisation of violence against civilians.

I'm not going to unclick him and read his deranged bile
cool story brooo
, but can I have a guess that he's claimed the shot child was Hamas?
No you did it little terrorist and then blamed those poor Jews
This would be in line with the Israeli PR machine who are now claiming that women and children were among the Oct 7 attackers, clearly to try and justify their organisation of violence against civilians.
Hamas own propaganda and shared video's show this so nothing new here, although participation also means picking up whatever goodies you can find in the houses of the people you have just murdered.

The genocide logic appears to be that any Palestinian violence justifies all Israeli violence.

But no Israeli violence justifies any Palestinian violence.

Amirite?
I would say none of them should use violence, just give eachother a hug spread love not war kinda thing. However any hopes of that haven been killed on the 7th of October, just as it was killed years ago when Rabin was murdered.
Voilence should never be justified, however if Isreal would remove all his walls now or before 7 october there would be no isreali's left they would have all been killed, and you know that very well.
even in your source there is a clip on his timeline showing people from Gaza blaming Hamas on all this mess, so if they (isreal) get rid of Hamas maybe there is a chance.

Top Bottom