Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Indeed.

And it took about 45 years to go from 'scientific racism' to a scientific solution.

Personally, I would have described the "solution" as "industrial", rather than "scientific", but, whatever word(s) are used doesn't make it one of the human races finest hours.

multitool

Personally, I would have described the "solution" as "industrial", rather than "scientific", but, whatever word(s) are used doesn't make it one of the human races finest hours.

Talking of Germany, it is now in the process of making the Palestinian people pay for Germany's unparalleled crime.

BoldonLad

You were, whether you realised it or not. Read your own link ;)

T'was you who introduced Germany into the at post 2303. I did read most of the link, I only quoted it in the context of the term "anti-semitic".

Post/talk about Germany if you wish, maybe someone may wish to read / comment.

multitool

T'was you who introduced Germany into the at post 2303. I did read most of the link, I only quoted it in the context of the term "anti-semitic".

You were asking about the origin of the word "anti-semitic".The origin is Germany.

Looks like you don't want to talk about the thing you were wanting to talk about.

BoldonLad

You were asking about the origin of the word "anti-semitic".The origin is Germany.

Looks like you don't want to talk about the thing you were wanting to talk about.

Not really, I was pondering the word Semitic, with anti-selitic as a side show. But, if you wish to continue dancing on a pin-head, feel free, but, it will be without further input from me.

He identifies an Nazi that's why he likes to hate on Jews so much, i hope no jews are passing by if he is protesting with those terrorist again.. and then try to mask it by calling it zionism, all by great example of der furher that's how he sees himself the furher with and everything he call zionist is the new ''untermensch'' thats why he likes to justify 7 october attacks so much he thinks it's all fine.

D

Deleted member 121

He identifies an Nazi that's why he likes to hate on Jews so much, i hope no jews are passing by if he is protesting with those terrorist again.. and then try to mask it by calling it zionism, all by great example of der furher that's how he sees himself the furher with and everything he call zionist is the new ''untermensch'' thats why he likes to justify 7 october attacks so much he thinks it's all fine.

And this is why everyone thinks you are just thick.

Idiot!

multitool

Going well, I see.

1000001554.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

Soho theatre bans comedian for his anti Israel pile on of Jewish audience member.

His career is over-good :okay:

Top Bottom