Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

You're welcome to believe what you like :laugh:

I don't need your permission or welcome.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
"... the incident happened around five minutes from the end of Mr Currie's performance, after the comedian had unveiled both a Ukrainian and Palestinian flag.

The man, who wished to remain anonymous, claimed Mr Currie "encouraged a standing ovation" before questioning why one man had remained seated
."

Bloody flag-shaggers!

Is there some point you’re trying to make?

D

Deleted member 159

Paul Currie's outburst has cost him work already

British comedian has also been dropped from upcoming shows at Brisbane and Melbourne comedy festivals in Australia.

He is begging audience to come and defend him. I think he should be very careful trying to drag others into this, as the police are likely looking into this as a hate crime

D

Deleted member 121

British comedian has also been dropped from upcoming shows at Brisbane and Melbourne comedy festivals in Australia.

He is begging audience to come and defend him. I think he should be very careful trying to drag others into this, as the police are likely looking into this as a hate crime

Well, if there is potential for legal action, which is my understanding my be the case, then he may well call for witnesses to defend himself from further allegations such as threats of violence as the man who exited may well make further allegations whether called for or not. This is how the legal system works.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

It's a shame that more popular comedians aren't held to the same standards.

He's hardly "begging" from what I've read. More asking other audience members to say what they actually witnessed, which apparently they have.

C R

Über Member
It's a shame that more popular comedians aren't held to the same standards.

He's hardly "begging" from what I've read. More asking other audience members to say what they actually witnessed, which apparently they have.

At this pace telling the truth is going to be considered antisemitic.

D

Deleted member 159

Paul Currie has now been cancelled from Lisburn NI and further decision on Glasgow performance will be taken in due course

Top Bottom