Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought you said they had Iron Dome? That should surely protect against rockets made from water pipes and obviate the need to flatten civilian apartment blocks with F-16s...
Are you gonna stand in the middle while Hamas fires all his rockets because Iron Dome will catch them? if not stop talking nonsense and understand that it is an countermeasure a pretty good one, but not 100% just as Patriot, Iris T Nasams etc. aren't 100% either.
But it also begs a other questions, if someone attacks you shouldn't you be able to defend yourself?
Israel can make the choice not to murder children. It really can.
I was asking HOW because accusations that Isreal can prevent them are widespread, but withouth knowledge of weapons, their range and where isreal is up against it's nonsense. armchair general talk.

So what it's gonna be? surprise us with you indept knowledge of Isreali arms etc. ? Admit you known nothing about this? there aren't really any other options.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Are you gonna stand in the middle while Hamas fires all his rockets because Iron Dome will catch them? if not stop talking nonsense and understand that it is an countermeasure a pretty good one, but not 100% just as Patriot, Iris T Nasams etc. aren't 100% either.
But it also begs a other questions, if someone attacks you shouldn't you be able to defend yourself?

I was asking HOW because accusations that Isreal can prevent them are widespread, but withouth knowledge of weapons, their range and where isreal is up against it's nonsense. armchair general talk.

So what it's gonna be? surprise us with you indept knowledge of Isreali arms etc. ? Admit you known nothing about this? there aren't really any other options.

I get the feeling I know about as much as you do about the situation.

I get the feeling I know about as much as you do about the situation.
i'm not interested in playing a game of who knowns more, but i am not a military man or whatever so we could probably both have acces to the same information that is correct.

However i will not make an statement like ''Israel can make the choice not to murder children. It really can.'' because it is nonsense if you look at the attacks from Hamas aimed at Isreal, where they are coming from and how densely populated those area's are.
That's why i asked how i was hoping you had more information then all off us so i could look up the number of the Isreali's and give them a call something like ''Yo, winjim on the naca part of the brisitsh cyclechat forum says that you have to do this and this not to murder children'' but sadly it turns out not to be the case.

winjim

i'm not interested in playing a game of who knowns more, but i am not a military man or whatever so we could probably both have acces to the same information that is correct.

However i will not make an statement like ''Israel can make the choice not to murder children. It really can.'' because it is nonsense if you look at the attacks from Hamas aimed at Isreal, where they are coming from and how densely populated those area's are.
That's why i asked how i was hoping you had more information then all off us so i could look up the number of the Isreali's and give them a call something like ''Yo, winjim on the naca part of the brisitsh cyclechat forum says that you have to do this and this not to murder children'' but sadly it turns out not to be the case.

They could try not dropping bombs on them. Then they could try not shooting them. Then after that they could try not cutting off their power and water.

That admittedly is the easy part but after that they could try not occupying their country.

So you done your research on that then.
No, i asked @winjim as you can read above.

They could try not dropping bombs on them.
They drop bombs to destroy Hamas ability to kill isreali children. Or are you fine with isreali children being killed? one group is more important than the other and such..

Then they could try not shooting them.
Shooting and beheading children and babies are Hamas hobbies as witnessed in the past days. It has happened in the past that isreali soldiers shot an child and it will sadly and most likely happen again, but that is something else than actively target them. Terrorist like Hamas do that.
Then after that they could try not cutting off their power and water.
agree on power water was already cut by Hamas but i agree that they should not have cut it.
That admittedly is the easy part but after that they could try not occupying their country.
It is not their country, it just as much theirs as it is all other groups that have lived there over the past 2000+ years. Fact is also that isreal next to jews is also home to palestian arabs and many other groups.

winjim

No, i asked @winjim as you can read above.

They drop bombs to destroy Hamas ability to kill isreali children. Or are you fine with isreali children being killed? one group is more important than the other and such..

Shooting and beheading children and babies are Hamas hobbies as witnessed in the past days. It has happened in the past that isreali soldiers shot an child and it will sadly and most likely happen again, but that is something else than actively target them. Terrorist like Hamas do that.

agree on power water was already cut by Hamas but i agree that they should not have cut it.

It is not their country, it just as much theirs as it is all other groups that have lived there over the past 2000+ years. Fact is also that isreal next to jews is also home to palestian arabs and many other groups.

The beheading claim is still contested.

tarric

But they do well at least according to their own Generals.

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

D

Deleted member 159

France has banned anti Israel protests, UK should also do this.

Massive land invasion by Israel will commence in the coming days

Funny how all the 'free speech' wânkers are all cheerleading this.

Israel is about to commit a huge war crime. Doubtless 'AndyCXR' will ve cheering it on.

He’s only a bigot because of his deep concern for children. Yeah, right.

What sort of magnetism causes shitty opinions to cluster like this?

Top Bottom